Super Skunk

I AM

MSS x ...was my personal pick.
Now, canna venture had/has?? a RKS. It will be a nightmare to hunt down.
Shoreline has the Tx RKS...not sure what to expect.
Then there is an old skool joint called ITC.
I have no idea where to start looking for them.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think that if you are pheno hunting, the pinene terp would be the one to look for. Seems like it went hand-in-hand with the skunk smell. If it smells flowery or sweet, that ain't it. I think there's something in the pine smell that cures into the stink.

I AM

I think that if you are pheno hunting, the pinene terp would be the one to look for. Seems like it went hand-in-hand with the skunk smell. If it smells flowery or sweet, that ain't it. I think there's something in the pine smell that cures into the stink.
What about that nasty potent burnt rubber smell?? I had something in my garden that left my hands covered in that. I didnt finish it... i tossed them.

bill203

theres some other super skunkcrosses aswell. .mb if topdawgs been talked already.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What about that nasty potent burnt rubber smell?? I had something in my garden that left my hands covered in that. I didnt finish it... i tossed them.
Funky is fine with me - you never know how it will smoke. I have a strain jarred that smells like fresh pickles with onions and dill. Amazing smoke. You never know what you'll find.

I just meant that the only actual skunky weed I had back in the day was also very heavy on the pine scent.

D

Deleted member 60

If anyone finds a true RKS they will make millions. Everybody is lookin for that one.....but alas....all of it seems to be sweet skunk...not RKS like was around in the mid 80's EVERYWHERE. Thank Sam the Skunkman for finding it/creating it....and then trashing it by BREEDING OUT the dank Skunk everybody wants. Now we have "Skunk #1 that isn't "Skunk" beyond the name.

Prove me wrong, please!

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
If anyone finds a true RKS they will make millions. Everybody is lookin for that one.....but alas....all of it seems to be sweet skunk...not RKS like was around in the mid 80's EVERYWHERE. Thank Sam the Skunkman for finding it/creating it....and then trashing it by BREEDING OUT the dank Skunk everybody wants. Now we have "Skunk #1 that isn't "Skunk" beyond the name.

Prove me wrong, please!
What are semi skunks, i guess?
Where to look for a good skunk or maybe 2 crosses to breed or bx?

D

Deleted member 60

Dunno..that's a new term to me. Gotta be crosses/etc. You looking at something specific?

D

Deleted member 60

Gotta be honest...haven't toyed with "Skunk" for a couple decades. Kept trying to find the old RKS in the 90's but came up with nada resembling it..... then read about Sam breeding the dank out....and never went back to the hunt. I personally don't think it exists anymore in true RKS fashion. Many have spent time lookin...no one that I've ever seen have it now. Like I say..if they did...they could cash in big time. No one would pass on that, IMO.

The closest I've come is in the Diesels. Every so often you get a plant...no fuel....and the remaining stank is "close" (but no cigar). I've had a few plants here/there that also came close.... but I think going "Super skunk' >anything< will only offer ya sweet type "skunk" plants.....aka..plants that don;t smell like skunk whatsoever. Hopefully someone else can chime in with more recent experience. Good luck in your quest.

Woody

the only bad i can say about sinsi super skunk is the buzz is short lived. the buzz it has is a smack you upside the head. the smell and taste are spot on with the old shcool skunk everyone is looking to find. the plants grew like an affy, short with a main cola and hybrid leafs. i remember back when we were getting the killer skunk, we also were tricked by something very similar to super skunk.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Thoughts and anybody got any ?
Sounds good af. Hazeman has nice gear. There's about a billion haze x skunk x afghan crosses out there, so it would be interesting to see what his selections have been like.