Super Silver Haze and Colombian Jack sharing a scrog

@Zaphod420 for what it's worth I'm a reader, and I'll re-read books like some people re-watch movies. And I just got done reading the 5-book set, along with the Eoin Colfer tribute book "And another thing" ;)
Once apon a time I used to call myself a reader, but every time I start a book now(Douglas Murray's Madness of Crowds as a current example) I almost immediately loose interest and just try to find the audio version. I really need to go old school and crack a damn book and actually finish it and I am sure one of Douglas Adams books would be just the ticket. Or I did recently watch Hannibal and had a real PANG to read the book again as it had a whole bunch of good shit in it that the movie left out.

Last edited:
Colombian Jack is now nicely worked into the scrog and it looks like we are about to have a good ole STACK OFF. Super Silver Haze is currently winning but she is on day 26 of Flower and CJ is only on day 21. I don't care who wins but I think I would put my money on Columbian Jack.SSH F26 and CJ F21 C.jpgSSH F26 and CJ F21 D.jpgSSH F26 and CJ F21 A.jpgSSH F26 and CJ F21 B.jpg

Day 28 of flower for Colombian Jack and she is growing strong and in full blown stretch. Super Silver Haze is on Day 33 of flower and feels like she already done stretching and will just focus on filling in what she has got. The smell off of her is amazing. Like a nice walk in the woods that somebody just cut down some cedar trees. Just really pleasant.
SSH F33 and CJ F28 A.jpg
SSH F33 and CJ F28 B.jpgSSH F33 and CJ F28 C.jpgSSH F33 and CJ F28 D.jpg

Last edited:
Day 35 of flower for Colombian Jack and she is just about to check out on Supper Silver who is on Day 40 of flower. Don't think I am going to run Super Silver Haze from Green House Seed Co again as this is my 2nd run of her and I am feeling pretty meh on the way she grows.
SSH F40 and CJ F35 C.jpgSSH F40 and CJ F35 A.jpgSSH F40 and CJ F35 B.jpgSSH F40 and CJ F35 D.jpg

Day 42 of flower for Colombian Jack and she is still stacking and turning into big stinky lime pine cones of weed. Day 47 of flower for Super Silver Haze and she let off the gas completely and started her fade. There is no way she going 70 days, hell I dunno if she is going to even go 60 lol.
SSH F52 and CJ F42 A.jpg
SSH F52 and CJ F42 C.jpgSSH F52 and CJ F42 B.jpgSSH F52 and CJ F42 A.jpg

Last edited: