Super Silver Haze and Colombian Jack sharing a scrog

I wasn't sure if they would fit in a 3' X 3' together but they are looking like perfect running buddies.
Super Silver(GHSC) is on day 20 of flower and her colas are starting to take shape. Colombian Jack(Kannabia) is on day 14 of flower and just starting show. Sativa dominate hybrids sure are pretty girls to watch grow and those long thin leaves on Super Silver are damn sexy.

Attachments

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I wasn't sure if they would fit in a 3' X 3' together but they are looking like perfect running buddies.
Super Silver(GHSC) is on day 20 of flower and her colas are starting to take shape. Colombian Jack(Kannabia) is on day 14 of flower and just starting show. Sativa dominate hybrids sure are pretty girls to watch grow and those long thin leaves on Super Silver are damn sexy.
Nice setup

I ran Super lemon haze from ghsc many years back. Really regret not giving the SSH a shot being the SLH was good
I got few Super Lemon Haze beans from Green House Seeds Co. that are jumping up and down for me to get them wet. I want to see if their claim of "The Most Popular Strain In The World" is warranted or not but they keep getting bumped because I keep acquiring so many other fire ass genetics.

Speaking of seeds here is the mum of the Colombian Jack clone above slowly succumbing to rodilization and turning orange. Hopefully I will have a nice little collection of Colombian Jack seeds as I am currently smoking on some now jar stabilized nugz of hers and this is definitely a sativa strain I want to have around. Tastes of lime, grapefruit, and hints of incense and is nice and stony. Perfect wake and bake weed.

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
J.James helped me find my H(Thanks James!) but I just realized that my "H" as in have seeds list is begging to get a bit ridiculous, although after looking through some of these other threads and seeing literally BAGS of "H" beans I'm not quite in full blown hoarder mode.
I've only been in this game for a few years and already have more beans than I could ever run - and I'll keep getting more LOL

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I got few Super Lemon Haze beans from Green House Seeds Co. that are jumping up and down for me to get them wet. I want to see if their claim of "The Most Popular Strain In The World" is warranted or not but they keep getting bumped because I keep acquiring so many other fire ass genetics.
The SLH beans I got,(2010) came from their earlier breeding stock. I don't think they are quite the same(better) as what is being sold today.
Ethos has a SLH. Not sure how good it is.
Francos cut of SLH would be a nice one.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm the same...and that Charlotte's Box CBD male I held onto for a bit pollinated my grow more than I thought. I've already put over 300 nice looking seeds in vials so far :ROFLMAO:.
For me it's doing the tester thing. right now I have 5 or 6 sets of testers going - regs, 3 each. I got more than three beans of each LOL. I'll run more of these for strains that didn't show enough, but i'll always have leftovers.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Zaphod420 for what it's worth I'm a reader, and I'll re-read books like some people re-watch movies. And I just got done reading the 5-book set, along with the Eoin Colfer tribute book "And another thing" ;)