Strongest...biggest...outdoor auto

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I used to grow some autos from Buddha seeds, they yielded almost as good as most any other plant. Some got huge in such a short time. Not sure you can find the seeds this side of the pond though. Syrup and Magnum strains were big yields and easy to grow.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I liked seedsman brand autos. Your gonna wait a while for em to get to ya. But they did good for me. Amnesia I believe it was. Really jogs my memory, huh. Maybe it was amnesia....😜😜😖😖😖

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
fast is AUTO'S , Auto's should be ran either 20/4 or 24 / 0 , You have a shorter life of the plant so getting the max hours of light on em is important as well as going about 1/2 strength on the nutes. Light airy soil too.
Sorry they're photos
Just faster

Description
Seedsman's Amnesia FAST is the product of a breeding programme between Soma's Amnesia and a top secret hybrid strain. It is 70% sativa and 30% indica. This is a potent and productive marijuana strain with high THC levels.

Amnesia FAST can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors and grows to a height of between 100 - 150 cm. tall. Harvest time is at the end of September in the northern hemisphere which gives a fairly wide zone of cultivability. If planted into the ground it will grow a good deal bigger than if grown indoors in pots. Yields are very good at about 550 - 600 gr/m2 indoors with flowering taking between 50 - 55 days.

There are marked similarities between this strain and the original Amnesia although the aroma is somewhat fruitier with some floral notes. THC levels have been measured at between 20 - 23% giving a very potent effect that strikes a nice balance between indica and sativa. Despite its power it remains a very uplfting and creative high.

Characteristics
BREEDER/BRAND Seedsman
GENETICS Soma's Amnesia x Secret Hybrid
VARIETY Mostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 25
YIELD Indoors: 550 - 600 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHT 100 - 150 cm.
GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 50 - 55 days
HARVEST MONTH end September
TASTE / FLAVOUR Flowery, Fruity
EFFECT Creative, Strong

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
So what is the fast version? Is it auto? Is it photo? Can it bloom under 18-6 lighr schedule?
I have heard semi Auto and I would tthink they can do 18/6 or a bit more since they finish August.

Afghanis seem to have some special potential. I have a Deep chunk cut that is semi or full auto, had it go into full bloom in July outside, nothing stabilized or anything but I kept a couple of clones, some of my favorite smoke!

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Grew out DrGreenthumbs iranian Auto and his Freedom35.
I think they are the exact same plant as i grew both at the same time and you couldnt tell em apart, veg -flower, smell, structure etc.

Said if you keep em under 24 hr of light they will never flip. That isnt true, ive grown em out several times and they all eventially started flowering under 24.

At day 35 you could harvest but if you let them go to 50 packed on more weight and got stronger.
I know mr nice seeds has an early skunk i have seeds of. Never grown it before but i have a couple of straws full of beans directly from Shantibaba.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I think they are the exact same plant as i grew both at the same time and you couldnt tell em apart, veg -flower, smell, structure etc.

Said if you keep em under 24 hr of light they will never flip. That isnt true, ive grown em out several times and they all eventially started flowering under 24.

At day 35 you could harvest but if you let them go to 50 packed on more weight and got stronger.
I know mr nice seeds has an early skunk i have seeds of. Never grown it before but i have a couple of straws full of beans directly from Shantibaba.
I tried there early haze and no beans popped. Stupid Seedsman garbage.
I may give her another go. We have ashort summer here and I think these type of early strains wouls be ideal for me

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

Any plans on running the early skunks? I'll make some offers if not. Much appreciated

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Grew out DrGreenthumbs iranian Auto
My .02 on Iranian Auto.

If people can get past issues with Greenthumb himself*, they are useful as a breeding / pollen chucking tool to mix with photo period strains for the earlier finish. Or as a potted quick to finish deck plant if not intended to be bred. Potency is usually okay to decent, but not killer.

I consider most "Iranian Auto" to be a "semi-auto" by virtue of it being fairly easy to clone.
Under consistent 24 hour light, it will veg awhile too, but don't give 'em any dark or low light, they will jump to flower, as you mentioned....most of them anyway...

Have noted some variability in the seed packs too from some years, both in seed color and seed shape and in how "auto" they are. 2012 (?) version beans were brown and roundish, was real quick, and nuggier, some put out in late May went right to flower, 18" budsticks and finished early / mid July. The ones grown in 2015, beans were darker and less round, never really autoed, more of an early finisher. got about 40" and had branches... done in mid September outside and very good effect.

* I have no bad or good experiences with Dr. Greenthumb personally, but there's a lot of negative chatter on forums etc., Of course his seeds are what they are and that's what matters if they are used for pollen chucking.

GanjaSnake

Has anyone tried any of the early Canadian strains recently, like Mighty Mite or Manitoba Poison? Or hybrids?
I've grown Mighty Mite for a few years now, it's the only strain that will finish outdoors for me. One of my favorite highs, it's a creeper and acts more like a sativa than an indica. Very functional and happy.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Some dude grew a hubbabubbasmellascope from mephisto and got over a pound from it. It's on autoflower.net or just google largest autoflower. If I was gonna buy autos it would be mephisto or dutch passion.

DIRT

I am going to buy a pack of DP Auto Ultimate for the Summer and show just how fucking monsterous an Auto can get. DP Auto's are the best there is if You run Auto's , I have ran quite a few, used to have a Auto always running in the veg area.
I always found dp autos weak in potency myself, but a great breeding tool for adding size to the auto gene pool..
I ran the think different when it first dropped, and auto extreme and auto mazar auto ultimate when they dropped...
Mazar was alright..
I might be able to save you some dough,
I might have a reg think different cross for ya, I'll check later today..
If you want a good auto...buddha seeds magnum is worth looking into and they sell regs from time to time..which I respect in an auto seed co.

If there's no auto regs in the world..
these breeders/resellers are just deadheading the advancement of the auto cultivar.
I remember when fem seeds where deemed as a work of satan himself..lol.
99% percent of the auto market is fem.
I like fem seeds..
But much rather prefer genetic diversity.