Strongest...biggest...outdoor auto

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Hi.

What do you think are the strongest autos out there? I wanted to try mephisto but they are hard to find in stock.

Fast and Vast from heavyweight sounds good. What have you had success with? Mold resistance would be great but it should be done before it gets rainy.

An auto that would fill a 5 gallon or 8 gallon pot and grow right would be ideal. Ideally something I can get in the great white north.

Thanks

Vee

Ancient Member
Hi.

What do you think are the strongest autos out there? I wanted to try mephisto but they are hard to find in stock.

Fast and Vast from heavyweight sounds good. What have you had success with? Mold resistance would be great but it should be done before it gets rainy.

An auto that would fill a 5 gallon or 8 gallon pot and grow right would be ideal. Ideally something I can get in the great white north.

Thanks
the auto flower market is in constant flux

biggest as in size ...shop for Super 'Autos'

Strongest ...?? for now take a tolerance break

good luck

beefterpene

Hit up Seattle Chronic, he just released a 1:1 CBD auto using Finolia which carry's CBG.

Mephisto has a bunch of stock over at Sannies if you don't mind ordering from the UK. Had much success with Sannie even when gear gets snagged at Chicago customs (the worst only got one letter in over a decade though lol) he replaced it. Even sent a reshippment twice. He's a real homie.

There arn't a whole lot of autos I'd recommend honestly and feel mephisto are doing it proper when it comes to modern. hybrid auto cannabis. They breed for auto trait but also take it back to the regulars to instill potency. I believe they breed for at least 4 filial generations to instil the auto traits then move forward selecting for modern profiles and potency. I have seen some crazy 5 footers stacked for an auto come from Mephisto.

-Beef

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Dutch Passion has the best Autos and its not close. Grab that Auto Ultimate , That one is a super auto can get 1.5 meters tall and you can harvest 200 grams per plant. There was a guy who grew a Dutch Passion Auto Mazar and got 918 grams using CO2 and really good LED Lighting . I myself got 186 grams off a Auto Mazar couple years back and the smoke was pretty good for an Auto .

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I decided against the autos. I had seeds happen so i will run them.
GMO CAKE X Welchie (Grape Sato X LVTK) 1 of these
Purple Cake X Welchie 2 of these
Space Gorilla X Welchie 1 of these
I was going to do all 4 GMO cake X Welchie to be annoying but 1 of them in a 50 gallon pot will do the trick.
They will all hermie for sure because of a very bright street light so its a pure hash run kind of thing.

The 3 heisenbeans all produced a good amount of hash so it may be epic.

Of the 3 heisenstrains that got seedy purple cake is by far my favorite. (purple punch and wedding night are the other 2 favorites)

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I need some autos, like a couple hundred beans. Got a greenhouse im going to put some in and try and get 3 harvests from next year. The electric bill is killing me in the summer growing inside. Planning on starting beans in cups in early march and placing them in greenhouse in April. Before they finish ill have another batch already growing in cups ready to be planted. When the second set finishes ill have just regular feminized plants ready to put out to finish up the growing season.

So looks like ill be buying several hundred seeds. Probably use around 150 seeds for 1 run. If i can average 1/4 lb per plant i can live with that and get me by.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I need some autos, like a couple hundred beans. Got a greenhouse im going to put some in and try and get 3 harvests from next year. The electric bill is killing me in the summer growing inside. Planning on starting beans in cups in early march and placing them in greenhouse in April. Before they finish ill have another batch already growing in cups ready to be planted. When the second set finishes ill have just regular feminized plants ready to put out to finish up the growing season.

So looks like ill be buying several hundred seeds. Probably use around 150 seeds for 1 run. If i can average 1/4 lb per plant i can live with that and get me by.
Which auto are you using to get a quarter p per plant?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Inside ive used fast and vast and some others. Ive got anywhere from 4-10oz in rdwc. I think in dirt it would be on average for all of em around 4 oz. Heathen mendioned dutch passion yielding a lot. I have other autos ive fooled around with and they were 3-5 ounces.

First time i grew autos i got around an ounce average and wasnt worth it and the smoke was terrible. That was i think the lowryder it was called.

The price for that many seeds would be paid for by just 1 month of electric savings.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
the lowryder strains suck but i did grow trans siberian and that was some fantasic delicious auto smoke. And it was the biggest i grew.
I think autos would hit their peak in RWDC DWC or F&D. The faster they can get roots to form the bigger because the time starts when they hatch...then you have 11 weeks or what have you.
Water systems root faster...a lot faster.