Stoner thoughts and toasted talk

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Sometimes I think about our world leaders and how they are affecting the course of history. Then my wheels start turning in my weird head and I think, have peace talks ever took a turn for the worse because the president ripped a nasty fucking fart? 😂 have negotiations between world leaders ever been put on hold because the king has a bad case of the Hershey squirts?😂 yea, im weird...lol

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Definately not a Templar. Lol.
More of a Heathen like yourself.
I have the Runes of Odin upon me.
I am a very spiritual person, but go to no formal church.
My church is nature. The mountains, the streams, the forests, and all else in the natural lands.
What would being a Templar have to do with the 13 number being good or bad? I'm curious now as I'm unaware of the correlation. Lol. Please elaborate. Lol
Hell yea bro, I'm the same way. I go to church in my mind lol. I feel like we should make our way through this life on our own, and with our own spiritual relationship with no outside influences such as organized religion. If that makes sense to anyone lol

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Definately not a Templar. Lol.
More of a Heathen like yourself.
I have the Runes of Odin upon me.
I am a very spiritual person, but go to no formal church.
My church is nature. The mountains, the streams, the forests, and all else in the natural lands.
What would being a Templar have to do with the 13 number being good or bad? I'm curious now as I'm unaware of the correlation. Lol. Please elaborate. Lol
At Dawn Friday Oct 13 , 1307 King Phillip of France with secret Authority from the Pope rounded up the Templars and imprisoned , tortured convicted them of crimes such as Heracy and put them to death , some escaped to Scotland but the order was decimated, The Pope feared the power the Templars had garnered and King Phillip was heavily in debt to the Templars. This series of events is the basis to the number 13 being unlucky and the original Friday the 13th

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Most people deal with mites, thrips, aphids, gnats, etc as pests.... you have monkeys living in your shit to deal with
I did not know that correlation. Interesting fact. Thank you for the reference.
Wouldn't go so far as to call you a "gentleman", lol, but I'd definately say you are a scholar. Lol.
I must not be a Templar as I've always had good luck on Friday the 13th. That's funny to me. lol
I always buy a lottery ticket on Friday the 13th dates. It'll be winner I know it.
Though Saturday the 14th has always been much luckier. Lol.
So my theory is Fri the 13th buy lottery ticket, sat the 14th draw and win. Its my retirement plan, eventually I shall succeed. ROFL.
Except for the Civil War by interest in History stops in the year 1066.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
It does make sense to me. I'm high as fuck though. Lol. As usual. Lol even more. Lol.
I go to the creators creation to be one with the whole. Nature, the natural, before we changed it. That's my church.
That's my connection to the whole.
Organized religion is just some humans perspective of our fitment into the whole.
We are all part of this world and but a string in the fabric of creation.
We all play our part to either strengthen the whole, or detract from it. Just like the natural world.
Look at the philosophical me. Lol. Yeah, I've been drinking and smoking. Lmfao. I'm pulling a @Heathenraider right now. Hahaha, ROFL, LMFAO.
Hope your joining me.
Some of my best stuff spewed is when absolutely wrecked, I mean really twisted wrecked. Lol

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Well better late than never.

Several years ago I was in Humboldt doing all things Humboldt, walking through the redwood forests, looking up at the giant canopy. It was actually raining but you couldn't feel anything, maybe a drop or two. 350 feet in the sky, all competing for that sunlight, with all of that photosynthesis occurring - all of the co2 that was being processed and all of that oxygen being produced. In the sky, the atmosphere up there. It's one of the only places on Earth with a decent ancient redwood population left.

So our beloved Earth has a climate problem that's getting worse. Holes in the atmosphere due to too many emissions. I don't know all the details of it, just enough to know it's a problem. We feed our plants various nutes trying to find the optimal blend for that dank. Maybe we can come up with a super nute to grow super redwoods that could stretch into the atmosphere, and "repair" the atmosphere. Reduce the carbon footprint via photosynthesis or something.

Maybe a movie idea. Hollywoodize it somehow by having a huge conglomerate like monsanto come in and bully the game, then "overdo" it somehow with some bad side effects happening out of it. Oldskool hippies to the rescue?

Yea it's still 4/20 here. Always is

ss nimrod

That's ^ freaking great.

We have company coming/staying next week, so I was cleaning up, AKA hiding my weed, can't have the grand kids finding it, anyhow..

I put most of my stuff in the shed and was asked the question "aren't you worried bout..."

My response was "We have 200 plus pounds (Pitbull and a Cane Corso) of guard dogs, I'm not worried"