Stardawg - spiderfarmer tent grow

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
IMO, though, you get much better results with 480W of strip LEDs than QBs.
I have some mars hydro lights that are in the long strips, one is like a single florescent tube sized fixture and the other is a multi strip. From a space utilization perspective I like the florescent tube style because they are perfect for a 4' wide area and then you can run as many of them parallel to one enough
I plan on running 880 watts in a 4x4
That might be overkill without supplemental CO2.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
880W of what? If it's Samsung diodes you will need to dim that down or run CO2 based on everything I've read.
I run a little over 720 watts of COBs in a 4 x 4.
3x's Meanwell 240's (12 x 1400mA) 60 watts each COB.
If I want to run more efficient, I'll pair up the COBs on a Meanwell 480 = 9 sets(18 total) 26 watts each COB.
So many different ways to run leds.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Even 800w in a 5x5 was A little sketchy when I was running indoor…..corners where above 650ppdf but just barely

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Ac infinity just dropped lm301h side lights……not Gina lie……shit
looks legit, looks like they put lenses on them to like the old school cobs
I made adjustable extensions that I can angle down into the canopy or spread out for a larger footprint.
I'd still like to make a window blind type light just for shits and giggles.
Going through some boxes and I just found a brand new 1000 watt MHS light in a box I didn't know I had.
WTH am I gonna do with it now? Stick it back in the box I guess.
As dad used to say, I got more of them than Carter's got "liver pills".
The old timers might remember that phrase. lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ac infinity just dropped lm301h side lights……not Gina lie……shit
looks legit, looks like they put lenses on them to like the old school cobs
They've been coming out with a lot of new stuff lately. It's funny, because I remember when AC Infinity didn't sell anything grow related (we used them for AV rack cooling systems 15-20 years ago) but now it seems like cannabis growing is their primary target. They even put together a "canabis growing for beginners" booklet that comes with their UIS controllers now.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
They've been coming out with a lot of new stuff lately. It's funny, because I remember when AC Infinity didn't sell anything grow related (we used them for AV rack cooling systems 15-20 years ago) but now it seems like cannabis growing is their primary target. They even put together a "canabis growing for beginners" booklet that comes with their UIS controllers now.
Wow I didn’t think they have been around that long. When I got their inline fan in 2020 all they sold that was cannabis related was fans……then they dropped tents…….thee tents…..hands down the best on the market.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
That book comes with the oscillating fan as well.