Spiderfarmer sf1000s

bobross

Tidy brother ,neatness went out of window years ago - been clean is a definite looks great brother - glad someone else has posted in this post any spiderfarmer grows really
Sorry if I invaded your thread with my pics, I'm new here and didnt realize this is a grow joural ! Sorry man !

Can I get a mod to delete my pics and reply here? I can put the pictures somewhere else.

Nice to see you using so many SF-1000's... I never understood why you would want to buy the bigger brother (SF-2000 as an example) when you can just buy a bunch of SF-1000's.... Its easier to raise and lower them when they arent attached.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Put holiday off so I can get another fullgas going,popped 5 last night in hopes of a 5/6 veg then straight flower main room will give us a nice amount of nice bud - again mainly because i dont like the look of the lost pearl it smokes beautiful one pheno really petrol and pepper in taste - other taste petrol like but with more of a lemon zest so its all I've smoked but its to racey for me tbh - I prefer indica strains and that's like no indica I have eve had

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Sorry if I invaded your thread with my pics, I'm new here and didnt realize this is a grow joural ! Sorry man !

Can I get a mod to delete my pics and reply here? I can put the pictures somewhere else.

Nice to see you using so many SF-1000's... I never understood why you would want to buy the bigger brother (SF-2000 as an example) when you can just buy a bunch of SF-1000's.... Its easier to raise and lower them when they arent attached.
Don't be daft its sound bro don't mind its s very nice set up

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
First try at Coco is going very slow and not very healthy, I've got some learning to do with Coco... I just put her under the SF-1000, hoping that perks her up. Using Dynagrow Foliage Pro and Fox Farm Cal Mag. PH is too high, I'm working on it.

Seedsman White Widow Fem (freebie seeds)

View attachment 126745
More air into medium if possible clay pebbles or larvae rock ,have ya temps been low at night - just had exact same problem with leaf twist.But in situations like this I think is it growing if answers yes then is color good yea then in my experience it grows out.

bobross

More air into medium if possible clay pebbles or larvae rock ,have ya temps been low at night - just had exact same problem with leaf twist.But in situations like this I think is it growing if answers yes then is color good yea then in my experience it grows out.
Thanks man, I should probably start a grow thread for this but its more of an experiment/ learning curve for coco... Yes ! You nailed it, my lights out temps have been very low, around 62-- The SF-1000 brought the temps up to 72 for me, so I hope she takes off. I've seen the twisted leaves before in other grows, your right they seem to work themselves out later in Veg. We'll see.

As I say, I'm not sure I can pull of White Widow due to the odor so I might end this grow before flower just to learn from.

Ohh, and the only bad thing I can say about the SF-1000 is that I've had a realy hard time starting seedlings with it. I use a little 7 watt grow bulb two inches off the plant for the first few weeks. This prevents stretching seedlings. Ive tried all kinds of heights and dimming settings with the SF-1000 and seedlings stretch badly !

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
All looking good ,but i dont like the fact theres only one fan in there, and that's on lights really.So second fan goes in tonight,you guys don't know how lucky you are i'm running round like a idiot at 10pm with a fan ,so i dont get noticed.It would be strange if we did become legal over here i still think i would shit it if police chopper was above house.Them 4 under light the main 4 are doing great and definitely looking like there going to produce at least 5/_ each.Im gonna hit them with a 300 watt t5 ive just bought about week 4 of flower just for extra light 20230328_150207.jpg20230328_145558.jpg20230328_145553.jpg20230328_145545.jpg20230328_145545.jpg20230328_145542.jpg20230328_145542.jpg20230328_145534.jpg20230328_145534.jpg20230328_145502.jpg20230328_145452.jpg20230328_143527.jpg20230328_145549.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
6 become five,ive done away with the ill looking bubblegum - there seed grows so if they are lagging there gone.I'm pretty happy with the other one, that was looking like it wasn't gonna make the cut but bit of lst work - and its come along a bit better.Still aint gonna break no records weight wise though - but I do like that strain old school vibes with that nice light green bud ,if it works out like it used to from th seeds.Turning the inlet off when it was cold during lights definitely got that curl to go from leaves,and I got that nice lush green to come back - the nodes are really close on each plant more so runts and wonder pie but rest will do nice bud - there's no reason why not the lineage is bang on with them wouldn't mind finding out what other breeder greenhouse used for there runtz and wedding cake can't seem to find anything about it. Definitely gonna be taking clones of all the fullgas and will be taking cuts of Gran - jeffa velvet moon,ain't messing around with chasing those bigger producing phenos,bud is beautiful of all of them.I aint done the new one from them yet gran jeffa is getting germinated soon - money maker x runtz.So if anyone has info on who the runtz was of I would appreciate it,money maker I have grown before and it was nice years ago.The picture of roots is from bubblegum I have just ditched.20230328_163906.jpg20230328_163853.jpg20230328_163504.jpg20230328_163130.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
lost pearl from last drop - not to keen it's really strong.I smoke it pure,and I must admit it sent me white - threw a whitey.
It could really have done with another week tbh but buds are solid, it's a nice smoke.Two phenos of it one is a little gassy so is this pheno but lemon is has strong has the gas taste and smell .20230329_142238-01.jpeg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Noticed something I have never really had before pm so I made a mix up of pmt 3 ml per litre so if anyone has any other advice on this please let me know cheers - really would like something that ain't too chemical like though I'm already not smoking this lot dont like idea of using it - i will be honest i cant risk carrying this to the other rooms i have.Drug squad sceeched up earlier,i thought here we go again - it was 5 doors up from me ,ffs aint had a joint since I need to be fully focused.Then to top day off, I go out for a walk-and police come behind me for ages,then pull off after about 5 minutes.What a stress full day ,cost me a joint of fullgas has well ditched it when they come behind me.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Dry ice hash? Quick n easy... Just my 2 cents .. good luck
Any tips about powdery mildew brother,using some treatment I bought pmt ,been told its pretty good,but it's only a small area on one plant sprayed them all now with 4ml per ltr, should use 10 ml per ltr.I went with my normal what ever they say use half the dose.Hoping it works ,it seems to be just the runtz that is effected,so it's a plant I need to save.

Last edited:

bobross

Any tips about powdery mildew brother,using some treatment I bought pmt ,been told its pretty good,but it's only a small area on one plant sprayed them all now with 4ml per ltr, should use 10 ml per ltr.I went with my normal what ever they say use half the dose.Hoping it works ,it seems to be just the runtz that is effected,so it's a plant I need to save.
My RH is very low so I havent had this problem yet but isnt milk an easy fix for powdery mildew? Ive heard that you can make a solution with milk and water that takes care of PM.. Dont hold me to this though, I'm a newb

bobross

lost pearl from last drop - not to keen it's really strong.I smoke it pure,and I must admit it sent me white - threw a whitey.
It could really have done with another week tbh but buds are solid, it's a nice smoke.Two phenos of it one is a little gassy so is this pheno but lemon is has strong has the gas taste and smell .View attachment 126802

Lol, my own Nothern Lights has me whited out all the time. Its funny, but when I get way too high (uncomfotably-high) from my own weed I call it a success...(and then I hide on the couch waiting for it to pass----those first 20 mins can be a MF>.......

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I've had success fighting PM by clipping off anything showing signs, opening up the plant/defoliation and a heavy spray of the recipe below:
1/2 Gallon of water
1 Tablespoon of potassium bicarbonate
1 Cup H2O2
Few drops of castille soap

Then I'll spray again with water and H202 the next day then after a couple days.

That's only in veg or early bloom anything after week 5 and the guillotine is considered amigo.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I've had success fighting PM by clipping off anything showing signs, opening up the plant/defoliation and a heavy spray of the recipe below:
1/2 Gallon of water
1 Tablespoon of potassium bicarbonate
1 Cup H2O2
Few drops of castille soap

Then I'll spray again with water and H202 the next day then after a couple days.

That's only in veg or early bloom anything after week 5 and the guillotine is considered amigo.
Cheers brother I'm on it today all ready took the 4 leaves off that had it ,early flower still so I've just done all plants I've put another 16 inch fan it to get those plants moving

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Cheers brother I'm on it today all ready took the 4 leaves off that had it ,early flower still so I've just done all plants I've put another 16 inch fan it to get those plants moving
Seems to be under control now I've added another 16 inch fan moving all plants I upped the dose to half strength 5ml per litre - sprayed them today,but it seems to have dried up ,more likely from better air circulation.20230330_180937.jpg20230330_181004.jpg20230330_180957.jpg20230330_180946.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
At last there looking like there going to do OK, might rip those lights down and bang hps in there for last 3/4 week.Im now convinced that flowering small along with de leafing and training is way to go ,just need another two se3000 I do like these lights but there hard to work out ,but I'm getting there 20230411_154433.jpg20230411_154355.jpg20230411_154351.jpg20230411_154348.jpg20230411_154344.jpg20230411_154340.jpg20230411_154334.jpg20230411_154325.jpg20230411_154317.jpg