Spiderfarmer sf1000s

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Two wonder pie and cbg, also alot more going in tomorrow runtz # 13 ,chemical bride two.Just decided on throwing them all in and flower them tomorrow they need to be done before I'm away 11 week so give me chance to get all oil sorted ext,and get it in curing bins for my return.The auto is getting vegged and flowered if it ain't quite finished by then I just finish it outdoors.20230228_180549.jpg20230228_180443.jpg20230228_180435.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Spiderfarmer se3000 ,round about week six i might bang this in middle with two of the boards on each side depends on how they go on - there definitely not liking cold ,but it's something they have always done at this stage only just transplanted so they will take time to settle after that.But will be wall to wall bud soon ,im not to keen of the lanky plant at back the cbg.But im gonna run it because i need has much has possible,looking forward to the different flavors this is gonna do.
4x4 tent? 400 watts?
1.5 x 1.5 x 2mtr high,yea 300 Watts done it once before with disco biscuit ,did 18 oz dry weight after cure.These are getting hit smaller with hopes of each one doing 3/4 oz.I will most likely have se3000 spare by then,so round about week 5 I hit it with that has well

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Any ideas what I could do with this straight of plant to freezer,Never done fresh frozen hash before ,apart from once.I prefer dry pruning but bought in total 4 oz of this for £20 ,and im getting that back soon.the dip sticks had covered about 6 oz of nicer bud really with coco it is 20230305_181715.jpggood quality material for edibles and oil.Ive never made oil from fresh frozen - what else could I do with it guys gals

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Any ideas what I could do with this straight of plant to freezer,Never done fresh frozen hash before ,apart from once.I prefer dry pruning but bought in total 4 oz of this for £20 ,and im getting that back soon.the dip sticks had covered about 6 oz of nicer bud really with coco it is View attachment 125925good quality material for edibles and oil.Ive never made oil from fresh frozen - what else could I do with it guys gals
Dry ice hash? Quick n easy... Just my 2 cents .. good luck

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Come on Fiddler's Green Tvanmunhen ,any ideas on what fresh frozen
Man, I haven't pulled off a harvest that I could play with my leftovers YET. Playing with fresh frozen is further down the rabbit hole than I can reach currently lol. It seems like doing it well requires a freeze dryer after washing it. But again I'm too verde to know anything to speak on it.

Other than "green dragon" I unfortunately got nothing amigo.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Two wonder pie and cbg, also alot more going in tomorrow runtz # 13 ,chemical bride two.Just decided on throwing them all in and flower them tomorrow they need to be done before I'm away 11 week so give me chance to get all oil sorted ext,and get it in curing bins for my return.The auto is getting vegged and flowered if it ain't quite finished by then I just finish it outdoors.View attachment 125788View attachment 125789View attachment 125790
that 1 light needs bailing wire on it not ,a nylon zip tiethe zip tie is not uv stable. when it rots that light will fall, hopefully not on a plant ,i crushed 10 sets in cups(near made me cry) at once due to a zip tie, they give u no warning.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
that 1 light needs bailing wire on it not ,a nylon zip tiethe zip tie is not uv stable. when it rots that light will fall, hopefully not on a plant ,i crushed 10 sets in cups(near made me cry) at once due to a zip tie, they give u no warning.
It's a new zip tie every one it's easy way of doing io
I have made bubble hash it's a lot of work but worth it. Could also just squish it lol.
Happy enough with first shake 20230306_191431_resized.jpg20230306_191435.jpg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Any ideas what I could do with this straight of plant to freezer,Never done fresh frozen hash before ,apart from once.I prefer dry pruning but bought in total 4 oz of this for £20 ,and im getting that back soon.the dip sticks had covered about 6 oz of nicer bud really with coco it is View attachment 125925good quality material for edibles and oil.Ive never made oil from fresh frozen - what else could I do with it guys gals
sooo wet bud won't suck up as much everclear,wash(oil) off tricones ,then try for press terps ,don't know for sure myself!

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
sooo wet bud won't suck up as much everclear,wash(oil) off tricones ,then try for press terps ,don't know for sure myself!
The stuff above what I did with half of it got a few piles of that quality about 18g 7g of this real light stuff others a little darker - still real high quality though.This is about the darkest it got though in picture below still high quality - gonna bang it in some vape juice it's been decarbed for that reason 20230306_202955.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Man, I haven't pulled off a harvest that I could play with my leftovers YET. Playing with fresh frozen is further down the rabbit hole than I can reach currently lol. It seems like doing it well requires a freeze dryer after washing it. But again I'm too verde to know anything to speak on it.

Other than "green dragon" I unfortunately got nothing amigo.
You will get there brother ,don't take to much off the bottoms ,its where they will come into play ,its rubbish about it giving you a smaller end weight by taking those bottoms off.It all depends really on weights - I normally hit about 9/12 oz per plant dried 3 plants 30 oz min every 8/9 week ,so I normally just use bud - breaks your heart breaking those nice big buds up for oil ,that larth makes far better oil and edibles ,its loser and covered in medicine ,this type of material I use now (bottoms)20230306_151125.jpg20230306_151137.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Cbg tunnel vision (male) just lucky it showed early so now we are down to one definite female patti cup cake cbg so that's good news - I'm gonna grow them out not bother with clones,most of bottoms are coming off when I have a better idea of the stuff I wanna keep for oil edibles.Rest are coming along lovely had to supercrop that cbg - mainly to keep canopy even.But more to do with slowing growth down before it takes over tent ,because it would if I let it.Im gonna do a single plant grow in this soon - but so far so good.There struggling with temps ,but they better get used to it ,because I aint adding no heat - roots was incredible on that male ,never seen it happen before like it just has definite male but the sacks seemed immature, so no pollen in them,so caught it early
The runtz and rest are doing great,so should still be a full tent.The front left hand plant was the male.20230307_174511.jpg20230307_174129.jpg20230307_173833.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
This is how the garden is gonna be looking through rest of this grow lovely female of the cbg left I really need to clone this plant ,I normally like to take clones before in veg.But i didnt know if i was going to bother doing it again.I have stronger generics in zero due cbg.Rest are looking great though well happy with them so far - the lights getting put up next week to 80% they will stay on that while about week 4 of flower 20230308_093511.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Gorilla punch ,let's see if we can get some fast buds fire - once this starts flowering it's going in tent - fullgas should be done by then.1.2 ec staying on that until the bitch shows me shes worth wasting nutrients on20230308_195202.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
This is how the garden is gonna be looking through rest of this grow lovely female of the cbg left I really need to clone this plant ,I normally like to take clones before in veg.But i didnt know if i was going to bother doing it again.I have stronger generics in zero due cbg.Rest are looking great though well happy with them so far - the lights getting put up next week to 80% they will stay on that while about week 4 of flower View attachment 126070
Can't wait to try this lot