Spiderfarmer sf1000s

bobross

97x4 =388 watts. I'm loving my little SF-1000, I have a budget to buy better lights but everything is perfect in my environment with this light. I dont think I need to upgrade.

Curious what your hang heights are and dimmer settings for Veg and Flower. I'm at around 18 inches 80% for Veg.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
97x4 =388 watts. I'm loving my little SF-1000, I have a budget to buy better lights but everything is perfect in my environment with this light. I dont think I need to upgrade.

Curious what your hang heights are and dimmer settings for Veg and Flower. I'm at around 18 inches 80% for Veg.
Top lights ,if anything there a little bright ,a few said the bigger grow wouldn't do well on another forum,but they are but gonna hit them with more orange spec think hps week 6/9

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
My SF-1000 is giving me way more weed than I can smoke ! I cant keep up ! and I'm only growing one plant at a time in a 1.5 x 1.5
space.... So far I've grown 3 rounds of Northern Lights and One Durban Poison. I'm averaging around 2 ounces of amazing bud at harvest. Life is good

View attachment 126654

View attachment 126655
View attachment 126656View attachment 126657View attachment 126660
View attachment 126662
View attachment 126661
View attachment 126658View attachment 126659
Nice grow brother ,just had to rip all the above down st week 6 along with the tent and all mother - sometimes growing is a bitch but a woman up set is far worse.

sandman83

Super Active Member
Nice grow brother ,just had to rip all the above down st week 6 along with the tent and all mother - sometimes growing is a bitch but a woman up set is far worse.
Ouch, better safe than sorry though. SF1k are a solid choice, I've done a few grows with the sf2k and prefer having 2 of them for a 4x4 so I can adjust the light levels individually. Looks like the newer versions have dimmer knobs in a sensible location...I never bothered with adjusting mine from the default just used the hanging height to adjust lux.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Ouch, better safe than sorry though. SF1k are a solid choice, I've done a few grows with the sf2k and prefer having 2 of them for a 4x4 so I can adjust the light levels individually. Looks like the newer versions have dimmer knobs in a sensible location...I never bothered with adjusting mine from the default just used the hanging height to adjust lux.
Just got all stuff back, so its time to get back on the horse gonna do jaffa and velvet moon - running low on meds now