Spiderfarmer sf1000 tent grow.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Pheno hunt under the spider farmer 2 x sf1000s,also a northern lights auto thats in there and that blackberry kush come late ,so aint sure that will make the cut.But depends how well it comes on in next week ,these are also on powder feed ,organic soil soil.first time using it ,im feeding powder feed on them too20201207_164753.jpg20201207_164744.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I decided on leaving the sugar factory in there and the blackberry kush,there's bound to be males in those sugar factory,but saying that its 50/50 may all be female.Im just hoping on getting a nice female from this set and then once these have finished flowering I will pop another 6 until I get a female im really happy with how they look. got 12 seeds left of it,so im hoping on getting a male i can use also want to drop some pollen on the disco biscuit and some on a female really just for more seeds of it to play around with.From what ive seen of sugar factory it looks stunning beautiful colors on all the flowers if temps are right.Nice light green bud ,so let's see its all fun to be honest.I love searching for diamonds in the dirt

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Dry,weight.That room normally does 2 lb from 2 plants .But its messed me up tbh with oil ,like I said i make it for several people .From bud washed in everclear .So ive had to jump back to hps lights for my main crop .but will see what two lights do on a auto ,or I may stick a zstittlez in there not use yet.
you usually do 2lbs off of those 2 Sf1000?

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
you usually do 2lbs off of those 2 Sf1000?
First time ive ever used the spiderfarmer leds ,well impressed with them.But I did have to use a heater .it worked out the same in money to run hps,when I took into account running heater,so stupid not to go back to hps.But I will always be using them,two in tent for autos and one normal plant scrog grown under 2 sf1000s.To get over a gram per watt of first run im happy,got enough oil for christmas.Jar of each strain and a bit of hash to come,from bottoms and sugar leaf

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
First time ive ever used the spiderfarmer leds ,well impressed with them.But I did have to use a heater .it worked out the same in money to run hps,when I took into account running heater,so stupid not to go back to hps.But I will always be using them,two in tent for autos and one normal plant scrog grown under 2 sf1000s.To get over a gram per watt of first run im happy,got enough oil for christmas.Jar of each strain and a bit of hash to come,from bottoms and sugar leaf
I say I will be using them ,ya might yhink that does not make sense .What i mean by it is i can run the lights while hps are warming the room ,i had pm with cold temps and not great air circulation.Bit now added new fan and rooms warm from hps so next to nothing to run

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Blackberry kush cbd
Sugar factory
Greenhouse powder feed
‐----------------------------------------
Plants are doing really well now,im hoping i get at least 1 nice female out of these 4,still going to sprout the others in sets of 6.Its the only way of knowing ive got the best gal from 16 beans .If I come across a nice male ,then i will clone him for future also.20201208_182542.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
auto first training,greenhouse seeds northern lights cross dj shorts blueberry.I said i would run it ,i used to use northern lights for oil.But I aint in no hopes its going to be like the original northern lights .But then again its greenhouse seeds ,so should be nice .I know shorts blueberry is,the only problem ive got with it is its starting to flower already.Not a great sign indoors ,outdoors I would be rubbing my hands.I would just blitz a area with them,but indoors I want a little size.I be honest this happened last time with the cheese cake I run ,the white pistols was just pre flowers.Really happy with the 4 sugar factory ,there loving the leds.I will be bumping ec up tomorrow to 1.3 on all 4 sf and the nl the blackberry kush 1.1 ec.The blackberry kush seems to be taking forever,if this one does not make it.Its last time i will be using Dutch passion,the last one was weak stem wise.I had a fan blowing air on it for about 2 week before training to get it ready for the bending.It snapped first crop.Hope it does come on because it looks really nice.20201212_202326.jpg

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
That blackberry kush is coming out tomorrow ,weak link,done with Dutch passion.Not doing anything,there aint much difference between that and the northern lights x blueberry .I also need to start thinking about next set of plants,I was thinking.
Blue cheese
cloud walker
Wonder pie
and also the clones from the sugar factory.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Love journals,that root mass on its own,should make anyone think about using greenhouse powder feed.They was just 4 week from the day i popped the beans.So incredible root structure for that age

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Believe it or not that dutch passion seed is only about 8 days in front of the Dutch passion one .This has happened far to much with dutch passion just to be a one off now.The blueberry x northern lights cross auto has bounced back from the cropping and pulling down of side branches last night.New tops are through in just over q2 hour on sugar factory.I was hoping to flower any females i got out in this tent ,but that is number dep if there's more than one female they may have to be colned than put in big room under hps ,think it might give me best possible chance of getting modt from them.But again well happy with the spiderfarmer lights next time 4 boards over one plant.20201213_102845.jpg20201213_102809.jpg20201213_102451.jpg20201213_102455.jpg20201213_102741.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
That second sugar factory on left has real wide indica leafs on it,another strange thing is one of the 2 I choose has possible keepers has changed smell all together.My wife is a chef ,and only way I can say how it smells is she spins sugar for cake decorating.Im getting that burnt sugar toffee smell ,with a little bit of strong skunk smell but again really sweet .I'm going to have to get a larger filter out i think,the small toy town one im using aint gunna cut it with this strain it reaks .So if it stinks at this age what about in flower .These plants are not about producing large weights,it aint gonna happen i aint got room for large plants,its all about look at the end flower wise.Node distance in veg ,color.What kinda training they like,but i must admit after I've done a few more feminized seed grows Its all about this pheno selecting.I have orders for clones of this and it aint even been flowered yet .I think its more to do with the parents on sf the cube x starfighter .I ordered 1 exodus clone and 1 livers cut .But not for a while yet ,I need to get supplies back topped up. So I can temp a friend to hold onto a couple of mothers for me .The rate those side branches are coming along now ,i hoping about another week to 12 days before I can get cuts then flower to sex .I sometimes put a scrog table up the back and side walls ,vertical scrogging.That still leaves plenty of room for the plant in center of tent.A little like you would grow grapes,works a treat.Im hoping that from the left the first and 3rd one are the ones i really like ,smaller in structure.But beautiful root structure already,greenhouse seeds are definitely right sbout feeding it to seedlings the powder feed at 0.2/0.5 .I went with 0.5,I was going to flip them and take cuts later on in flower.Round about week 2, not ideal but it can be done.If you read about it ,it says the clones will take longer to root.I have found this to be not true ,if there further than 2 week and have the start of flowers then perhaps its true.But I found during first two week in flower a plant just dhoots up,and i found if anything they root faster.Most likely make a mistake by not cloning the ones in flower now,but i aint a fan of cloning feminised seeds.I think that male is in there waiting for the slightest mistake ,to turn on you.I will be doing a good few in house strains in the new year ,there's a couple I love .And I'm hoping UGORG get there arse in gear a fair few beans i want from them also,Disco biscuit ,smellyberry,blues ,ugorg#1 and old timers.So a lot gonna be happening over in my garden,wanting more bigworm genetics too.

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
How confident I am in greenhouse seed strains ,single seeds.Im happy
Believe it or not that dutch passion seed is only about 8 days in front of the Dutch passion one .This has happened far to much with dutch passion just to be a one off now.The blueberry x northern lights cross auto has bounced back from the cropping and pulling down of side branches last night.New tops are through in just over q2 hour on sugar factory.I was hoping to flower any females i got out in this tent ,but that is number dep if there's more than one female they may have to be colned than put in big room under hps ,think it might give me best possible chance of getting modt from them.But again well happy with the spiderfarmer lights next time 4 boards over one plant.View attachment 79820View attachment 79821View attachment 79822View attachment 79823View attachment 79824
Come out wrong that the dutch passion blackberry kush seedling and the auto in pot bigger plant 8 days difference.Its coming out that bk

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
20201213_160726.jpgEven that blackberry kush has come on a little since I turned the lights up I was running them at 70% now 100.Just want to get those sf flowered it looks like fire.The smell from it early in veg is pretty nice .

Last edited: