tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Tent 1 mtr x 1 mtr x 2 mtr
Medium house and garden organic soil
testing greenhouse seeds powder feeds
Plants on 0.5 ec
Northern lights - greenhouse seeds
Blackberry kush cbd - Dutch passion
Will be adding a second sf1000 has soon has they start flowering,but in mean time just keep feeding get them trained.Loving Swazi and kyle kushman technique with autos.Its what ive done with last few and i have got nice weights.The northern lights is for oil,blackberry kush cbd to smoke.
Lights sf1000,but will be adding a 2nd sf1000 first signs of flowering .Light will be lowered to 18 inch in morning,just wanted it to get used to it for a day or so.It was germinated under a cfl daylight spec blue lamp,with a heater at the side .20201121_182600.jpg20201121_182530.jpg20201121_182025.jpg20201121_181758.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
324 gram plus material for a small run of hash and some fluffy small buds for a oil run.So over grm per watt ,the bud is really nice.But the hps lights have gone back in flower room ,next stage of the test 2 sf1000s in a mtr x mtr x 2 mtr tent .20201125_135648.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Coming along very nicely,im going to ditch the green crack and zombie kush,ive got a new strain that ive done a few times in past but never this seed banks version.Blackberry kush cbd,i smoke a fair bit of cbd for anxiety.The prices of it in uk are just crazy,tbh.These plants are now on 1.1 ec the middle 3 are on greenhouse powder feeds.The others on canna a/b,real happy with the 4 sugar factory ,im gonna keep popping these until I find something special.
2 spiderfarmer sf1000s.20201126_193748.jpg20201126_193806.jpg20201126_193816.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Been a while kinda boring weekly post but now there at the age i will start doing a weekly update.Just topped every single plant in the room.This is the first topping,i normally top a fair few times through veg ,but with the pm problem I had last crop ,im behind .But I caught the pm early ,so ditched the full mother room .I aint bothered about trying to get rid of something that is pretty dam hard to move, for good .I can get the genetics again ,but to be honest thats where the bloody pm come from in first place.Im to ocd for it to be anything I did .I have never had it in over 10 year of indoor growing .So aint gonna bother with clones ,it was the color that I loved about that disco ,but because these lights run that cool pretty much ever plant ive done under them end up purple,waste of time talking to the dude at ugorg .Any one would think the dudes a millionaire,i been asking him for beans ,no reply. I ordered a shit load of greenhouse seeds new stuff ,Wonder pie banana krumble cloud walker lost pearl,so looking forward to running those.Really hoping i can get a nice female from this sugar factory also,there is one that is a lot shorter than others im hoping thats gonna be a female,noticed that the leafs are a little wider than other also.That one germinated first too,i am in search for a nice male also want some pollen to chuck on a disco biscuit,I dont have a load of beans left around 14 .ive also been thinking about femming that strain too. I flowered all way through with last lot,under 3 x sf1000s ,now its all about vegging .And so far so good,2 of the zstittlez a super lemon haze and exodus also green crack will be going under hps lights.Im gonna flower the 2 autos under the 2 boards,and sex the sugar factory under t5.20201204_161425.jpg20201204_161416.jpg20201204_161404.jpg

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Going to be far less stressful running 2 x 600 hps cool hoods ,the room is running perfect temps wise .I have the exodus drying in there atm,come down at 10 week.Cant wait to get these 5 in,im gonna flower at 14 inch tall,hoping that i can hit 4/5 oz per plant min.The zstittlez is bakery seeds exodus slhaze greenhouse seeds green crack garden of green .

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Been smoking this over past few week ,gotta say its been brilliant for anxiety and depression.Even good for sleep its been brilliant,uk based company.I do have blackberry kush on the go atm,still a seedling.But I got this at a nice price,so things are definitely getting better in uk,cheapest i could find it a few week back was 270 a oz .Got this for 120,lab tested get a print out of it if you want .nice white smoke organically grown outdoor from italy .Brainbox shop TBBS .20201207_130158.jpg