#Spiderfarmer se3000 grow

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Velvet moon and King's juice look like there not far of trigger point - not sure what to do sling it in with the ones in flower for 5 week or just keep toppin.Thinking that kings juice will definitely be getting flowered soon,might give it another week then bang it on flower - will mean messing about during drying but it needs doing - really like sound of the kings juice and velvet moon.Velvet moon has got multiple tops and is growing very similar to that exodus i have under led .I have been having theplants on really low feed schedules over past few year 1.1 for two week then 1.2 until they reach about 12 inch then 1.3 until i flower them 1.4 ec is the highest amount of nutes they get now.I will be able to get at least two clones of each - then at least i will have those two kept on ice until i need them.If i do flip over to a 600 watt hps then that led will become the light that will keep mothers going until i need them 20221015_155113.jpg20221015_155248.jpg

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Gummies - cannabis leaf strawberries grapes and normal gummy shape ,its best way ive known of making dose higher or lower just by sweet size .It amazes me just how many elderly folk ask me about these and chocolates.Problem with that is it always cost me a fortune - aint got the heart to charge them.Not when there just seeking pain relief and something to help them sleep.The thing is that most of these people are just starting to think about the medical value of thc and cbd - i personally dont think cbd has that much good for pain or even sleep not with me sny how - but it definitely helps my anxiety but you have to smoke it well i do .Its that what puts me off.20221015_161235.jpg

Last edited:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Gummies - cannabis leaf strawberries grapes and normal gummy shape ,its best way ive known of making dose higher or lower just by sweet size .It amazes me just how many elderly folk ask me about these and chocolates.Problem with that is it always cost me a fortune - aint got the heart to charge them.Not when there just seeking pain relief and something to help them sleep.The thing is that most of these people are just starting to think about the medical value of thc and cbd - i personally dont think cbd has that much good for pain or even sleep not with me sny how - but it definitely helps my anxiety but you have to smoke it well i do .Its that what puts me off.
I am with you straight cbd did nothing for my pain level but mix in some thc and it changes everything I make some tincture and salve for some elder vets no way they can afford to buy it....

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
These two are bloody long winded coming up week 6 - they look way behind to me ,not sure if it was the gap between plant tops and light for a while or what.But i dont think i will be running the bigger plant on left again - but then again is it just a error on my part having the light to high early on in flower.The jack herer is a beautiful pheno for small spaces its got about 6 colas on it all really nice shape - should do a nice weight.Or should i say under hps it definitely would have produced a ok weight for size of plant.20221017_175403_resized.jpg20221017_175352.jpg20221017_175426.jpg20221017_175356_resized.jpg20221017_175356.jpg20221017_175408.jpg20221017_175403.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I am with you straight cbd did nothing for my pain level but mix in some thc and it changes everything I make some tincture and salve for some elder vets no way they can afford to buy it....
Just knocked these up for a elderly couple - the husband has alzheimers wife just needs something to help her sleep and get through the day.The husband must have weighed about 7 stone - I can't not help em out.They turn to cannabis when other stuff is not helping or is but has bad side effects.Its got 3/4 of a oz of that blackberry kush I posted other day beautiful bud bright purple and a strain I did from dinafem purple orange cbd 1/1 strain - I told the woman that he really needed thc to help him focus more so we will see how he goes only put a 1/4 of that 1/1 in so thc levels would still be there but low for time being - problem is doing cbd strains it is no longer viable for me to do I need thc - but if it helps these two I will run one for them a in fill plant where I have a gap 20221017_192755.jpg20221017_193001.jpg20221017_193058.jpg20221017_193446.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
A few asked for recipe - its just cannabis butter and shop bought haribo jellies melted together put them on a medium heat stir all the time and the butter does at some point go into the melted jellies,if it gets a little thick add boiling water just so it's easier to work with.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
In process of making some pruning sift catches just wondering if anyone has any ideas on where I could get the work bag size screen for making these think it's 225mc.Going to get a few made got orders for about 15 sets already - I love using sift it's just so much easier to use.I clean it up after I wanna make one I can lay buds on while I'm working on them ,I have always wanted to know how much I have lost over years by just laying plants on a rubber matt and prune over bags with sugar leaf in.Only part of plant I don't use now is the stems and fan leaves - and they go to wormary

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
The hps room is coming a long very nicely not many more spots to fill now The gaps are where the jack herer is and it's a week behind the other plants on its own is kings juice the tall ones are fullgas - i had to let it go or it would ha e just filled table on its own 20221018_170837.jpg20221018_170830.jpg20221018_170543.jpg20221018_170518.jpg20221018_170529.jpg20221018_170818.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Do ya have a recipe for a cbd balm
Ill also try write it down and take a photo I suck at typing on these tablets bro nothing real fancy I use Costco cold pressed coconut oil 1oz of high thc weed 1 oz high cbd flower I was ordering from Industrial hemp farms ntil i grew my own decarb 1\2 both both then put decarbed and raw in my magic butter machine with tablespoon of sunflower lecithin i add tablespoon vit E oil and eucalyptus i just toss vicks vaper rub in then you need to play with how much beeswax you add so it doesn't melt at room temps yet isn't so hard its tough to spread on skin I found using indica works much better than sativa and you get full entourage effect by using decarb and raw....

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Just knocked these up for a elderly couple - the husband has alzheimers wife just needs something to help her sleep and get through the day.The husband must have weighed about 7 stone - I can't not help em out.They turn to cannabis when other stuff is not helping or is but has bad side effects.Its got 3/4 of a oz of that blackberry kush I posted other day beautiful bud bright purple and a strain I did from dinafem purple orange cbd 1/1 strain - I told the woman that he really needed thc to help him focus more so we will see how he goes only put a 1/4 of that 1/1 in so thc levels would still be there but low for time being - problem is doing cbd strains it is no longer viable for me to do I need thc - but if it helps these two I will run one for them a in fill plant where I have a gap
I suspect your like me just kind of fell into helping a friends elder dad who liked salve but couldn't afford to buy it he's part of a vets warrior group well word leaked next thing I knew I was making quarts of pain salve they buy me some coconut oil once in awhile but I am just glad I can help not costing me much since I grow the main ingredients....

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Just cloned fullgas and velvet moon - got plants for those - they definitely no good side by side those two ,the velvet moon is very short in structure its strange because the leaves are very thin bladed sativa like .I would be interested in any one that's grown it - just really to know if that first 3/4 week stretch how much bigger does it get.More to do with what to put in with the jack herer I have under led would have just been over grown if I had put a fullgas In with it.So don't really want to make a mistake like that - I'm thinking of just flowering clones or I may flower
Ill also try write it down and take a photo I suck at typing on these tablets bro nothing real fancy I use Costco cold pressed coconut oil 1oz of high thc weed 1 oz high cbd flower I was ordering from Industrial hemp farms ntil i grew my own decarb 1\2 both both then put decarbed and raw in my magic butter machine with tablespoon of sunflower lecithin i add tablespoon vit E oil and eucalyptus i just toss vicks vaper rub in then you need to play with how much beeswax you add so it doesn't melt at room temps yet isn't so hard its tough to spread on skin I found using indica works much better than sativa and you get full entourage effect by using decarb and raw....
Thanks for that I will definitely be making some

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Hey presto the table in near enough full just a little work on the jack herer that's a week behind others are solid now - I've had fan on 24/7 only one just to move the air around last thing i want is humidity problems with amount of plants.There definitely loving life the temps are probably cooler in this room than led room - I've gone down in exhaust size from 12 inch to 8 with the normal 5 inch inlet.Plants are on 1.4 ec but the size of them I will most likely up that to 1.5 around week 5 of flowering just for that pk hit then back down to 1.4 right through.No ph-ing no need I know it's around 5.5/6.0 looks like the plant I was hoping on producing most will the fullgas.I really need this grow - should keep me in bud and edibles oil for a good few month.Ive took two more elderly people on friends of family has a care giver.The problem I've had is having a consistent supply of bud - but I'm hoping that this will be ok now alls done that needed doing building wise on house.It absolutely stinks in this room - so God knows what it is going to be like towards end .I aint seen that many pictures of greenhouse seeds fullgas - definitely a strange one in smell very similar to blue sherbert one of them other just old school cheese - the other two are seriously looking good now - definitely made right decision pheno wise for my room - one of family has the other two phenos - and both those are really coming into there own now has well .The jack herer is the nearest I've had to the Barnsley cut for years smells strong almost like drying gloss paint .20221019_103913.jpg20221019_103910.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
A few asked for recipe - its just cannabis butter and shop bought haribo jellies melted together put them on a medium heat stir all the time and the butter does at some point go into the melted jellies,if it gets a little thick add boiling water just so it's easier to work with.
This is fucking genius! Can you tell me more about how much butter to how much Haribo Gummies?