#Spiderfarmer se3000 grow

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
These strains are the ones ive looked more forward to than any others - the hps plants are heavy feeders there growing really fast - every single plant was at least 3/6 inch from screen now 3 of them are touching it now - I didn't want to have it to low because of the amount of plants - been a long time since I've done 4 plants in one room of this size - reason I decided to flower smaller.They was probably around 12/14 inch when I put them on flower normally I flower at 18 inch.I hoping I can utilise the space at the side of the 2 under se3000 and get a bigger t5 - a 6 tube one would be ideal - really do think that this could be best weight I've had in a long time.All my veg work is done under t5 - there really is no need to veg under a hps.Ive passed that onto a fair few on roll it up and there really pleased with the way the plants end up - I veg along side the ones in flower so 8/9 week veg time with the plants been topped a min of 3 times that's every single branch - need those cuts to hurry up though ,because the velvet moon and Kings juice are both really starting to puck up pace with growth now.So really need them same height roots should be through by end of the week though.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Decarb weed…..throw in 190 proof everclear that has been chilled over night in freezer……pop in blender (decarb Ed weed and chilled everclear) and blend into dust…..blending helps The emulsifying agent a.k.a. everclear bind to the fats lipids and other medical properties of the plant matter more efficiently without letting it sit in a jar for months at a time…….after it’s been blended let it sit in blender and you’ll see the everclear to bud ratio has changed…… Everclear is 95% grain alcohol which means 95% of the volume of Everclear can pick up and bind to medicine which is waaaaaay more than butter or sugar……add more untill u see 25 ever clear to 75 bud ratio after letting blender sit…….

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
These are gonna be interesting,I've been told by a couple of lads I know that have done fullgas from greenhouse - its a bit like speed in the buzz I'm really hoping this is not the case.They love it has a day smoke at work ,because it keeps em active longer.So if that's case I might end up getting shut of it for some other that suits me better,I told them I don't understand how that can be case myself with exodus been a heavy stone and sherbert og has always been a hard hitter so seems strange to me that.These will be 14 days into flower this Friday,so it's looking like these are gonna throw a nice weight - its the reason I love greenhouse seeds pop 6 seeds and you get 6 beautiful uniform growing plants.These have only been topped twice - I was going to rip those bottoms off ,but now changed my mind.Gonna strip some off ,but I use those bottoms in a lot of edibles has well has the main tops also get hash from them has well.Gotta finish last bit of this mimosa and lemon haze today already decarbed just needs making into butter and then chocolates day after .Think I'm gonna do a few jellies with some of this has well and coat the tops in chocolate.Middle two fullgas left hand side jack herer right hand side exodus cheese that Jack herer is 7/8 days behind the other 3.But it's definitely catching up 20221004_090218.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Looks like they are ready to race. Nice
[/QUOTE
If that exodus does not win that race I will be amazed- going to take a fair few fan leafs of tonight to get more light down to those lower side branches - had a jack that grew like this years ago very similar smell has well but let it go for the more modern strains mistake - Looking forward to that velvet moon and Kings juice

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
For chocolates or gummies
Decar

Have you considered RSO??
Yea I did use rso for a long time but I prefer the edibles for some reason rso gave me bad indigestion gummies don't.Theres a gram in every chocolate so there pretty strong and more importantly there working

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Chocolates and gummies
-----------------------------------------
Decarb the cannabis
Make the decarbed cannabis into canna butter.
Then I melt chocolate in a bowl in a saucepan on a low heat 250g of butter to 1oz of bud seems to give you a nice strong gummie or chocolate - but chocolate seems to take the butter on far better,I use mint aero also used chocolate orange I use 5 large bars of chocolate to the butter.Then just stir it into the chocolate the butter soon gets soaked into the chocolate then into moulds for the finished chocolate.With gummies I buy bags of gummies melt them then add butter in not sure on weights for those though I go on bags but aint done gummies for a while chocolates far nicer tasting.Theres loads of you tube blogs on making canna butter and decarbing the bud I like to do this on a low heat with the decarb last thing you want is burnt bud same with the butter both are done for 3 hours each.

Hope this helps guys/gals 🙏 tyke.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
20221005_123747.jpgThis is how I melt the chocolate and butter leave it until the butter is sucked into the chocolate - chocolate is perfect for this acts like a sponge - I have made alsorts with the chocolate from ice cream covered in it to lollies shop bought just dipped into the chocolate leave it to set then again into chocolate - its endless really what you can do with it once it's finished - I could probably get rid of more of the edibles than bud - all the plants are looking really well now - the spiderfarmer grow - has nice little flowers starting we will see how that grow goes - because if it doesn't produce a ok weight then I'm gonna have to put a 600 hps in that room.I really would much rather add another one of these lights though.But gonna be a while before I get back to normal money wise and I do have a 600 hps

Streetpro09

Tester
View attachment 120551This is how I melt the chocolate and butter leave it until the butter is sucked into the chocolate - chocolate is perfect for this acts like a sponge - I have made alsorts with the chocolate from ice cream covered in it to lollies shop bought just dipped into the chocolate leave it to set then again into chocolate - its endless really what you can do with it once it's finished - I could probably get rid of more of the edibles than bud - all the plants are looking really well now - the spiderfarmer grow - has nice little flowers starting we will see how that grow goes - because if it doesn't produce a ok weight then I'm gonna have to put a 600 hps in that room.I really would much rather add another one of these lights though.But gonna be a while before I get back to normal money wise and I do have a 600 hps
Looks like ham and pineapple to me. 🤪

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Lowered the light - it was doing my head in so decent drive and job done.I had a really good look at them and I'm thinking the exodus may produce a nice weight - the jack herer is definitely goung to be a pine tree style plant not ideal for scrog method - should have definitely trained it via mainlining earlier on in the grow - ideal for a small room.Ive gone against keeping that pheno for future.I want plants that spread out more suits my style better so letting a family member take that clone I have it will suit his room perfect - but from past experience I know what's going to happen buds gonna be fire - but we will see .Just waiting on the one fullgas to root - dropped one yesterday and of course it landed on its top so stem broke.Shit happens - got mimosa x kings kush for next run and velvet moon think that is a do si do cross 20221006_111734.jpg20221006_111724.jpg20221006_111717.jpg20221006_111711.jpg20221006_111658.jpg