Spiderfarmer led / Greenhouse feed

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Had more bad luck this week,my landlord is coming to make sure that the house is well insulated,so in a way unlucky .In another way lucky has hell that the main room was done ,fucking gutted that I'm gonna have to take my old room down.We are just going to box everything,and put it all in a corner.We are only in march and I have had bad luck after bad luck.The only plus thing was the main room had just finished so I took it down its drying now ,its not far of been dry.So gonna trim that up and move the majority of it on apart from 2 oz of each,looking like it's gonna be a nice end weight tbh.A ruff guess I would say just over a lb.The blackberry kush had to come down early through this but what can ya do,still looks amazing color is stunning so is smell.So better get everything sorted,not gonna be easy this fucker.Not to mention that we have just cut 3 plants down over 18 inch ready to flower gutted,I used to be a chippy so I know that it's gonna need new insulation through out the loft.And a fair bit of work on damp that we have ignored for to long really.But at least we can get it all sorted out ,he's gonna have one he'll of a shock when he sees all that needs doing.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Hands down nicest strain in a long time beautiful taste very fruity sweet,absolutely love this.Cant wait to get back on with it after I've sorted everything,still got that mighty grape to sort out yet.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I told my wife last night to try that cbd,the blackberry kush.She normally smokes high thc strains,she's is loving the cannatonic of go go and chill to be honest.So am I,but it was funny because I smoked the last gram joint from the last one I did of that blackberry kush,the difference in taste is unbelievable.So much smoother and more sweet tasting,she smoked half the joint I rolled and she's slept has well.So it's definitely good for sleep,I was thinking is it just me,but that's pretty much nailed it.Honest if you suffer with anxiety or depression sleep then get some from dutch passion.It definitely ain't a massive producer,most I've had was 43 gram from the one auto.It seems to flower to fast ,reason I did two I got 2 oz 9 gram of really nice dense nugs from it,along with a bit of smaller buds that I've chucked in oil bag.Just really to add cbd to the mix,there's also cannatonic in that bag. mighty grape banana krumble and sl haze ,so god knows what that oil will be like.around 5 oz to run,not including the sugar leaf.