Spiderfarmer led / Greenhouse feed

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Blackberry kush cbd ,loving this one these look better phenos than last one.There bigger any how,but to be honest after getting that weight from a plant flowered at just under a foot,I'm thinking of running hps room the same way.The main room is syart of 6 week this weekend,I think there gonna go 10 week.But some very nice sized colas of both the banana krumble and lemon haze,I never got round to raising that mighty grape.Just had vacine and fuck I feel ruff has hell,had it yesterday .Just starting to feel a little better now.So that's getting done in morning.Had to ditch a th seeds bubblegum ,it started flowering ,strange to say it was a normal photo period plant .So it's come down today and in the bin.20210318_185411.jpg20210318_185332.jpg20210318_185317.jpg20210318_185338.jpg20210318_185321.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Just got the other sf1000 out to put over that mighty grape tomorrow,the others in veg are looking great now ,I topped every single top.
Wonder pie
lost pearl both from greenhouse
Bubble cheese ,big buddah
The plants in flower are starting to really stack nice now.The mighty grape is looking like it could do a nice weight,once it gets more light.The other two are looking great nice big colas 20210319_163305.jpg20210319_163255.jpg20210319_163238.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Mighty grape 2 x sf1000s,second one only added today so all you see if from the one,and the very little light that it's getting from hps .But it's below a scrog table that's crammed 20210320_192337.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I was going to clone these,I may still do them.But I be honest when I go to talk to gteenhouse about there new strains shit .
Jack herer x trainwreck
Jack herer x ams
not to mention the other 3 strains that they have just brought out,greenhouse have always produced the good for me.Im talking about long before bud become legal over seas.They have never let me down with quality seeds,I buy greenhouse seeds in ones most of the time that banana krumble ,is one of the most dank looking and smelling plants I've done in a while.The structure of the wonder pie and lost pearl. Both looking set to carry some serious buds ,im going to let the run through next week ,then all bottoms are coming off .I want all the feed going to tops for final 2 week,but I left them because I have 3 people I'm providing oil to now,so keep them well stocked .The buds on the bottom are beautiful.I normally leave the bottoms on and take them off 2/3 weeks before harvest.Because I know I'm getting good quality medicine from the bottoms,but its to late for the plant to produce seeds.Its never really happened to me yet ,touch wood

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Time to clone the wonder pie ,lost pearl.Going to also clone that exodus x bubblegum.That will be going straight in the tent in 12/14 days on 12/12 off hoping it will be around 12 inch by then.Im also gonna pop some more 1/1 cbd thc,but this time it's going to be purple orange cbd diesel .Hoping that she will veg perfectly along side the clones,so when it's time to flower next run I will have 4.Ordered the 5 new greenhouse strains,I love Jack herer and I love trainwreck,so that will definitely be getting popped along with ams x Jack herer.but if your thinking of running something new from seed,then there banana krumble is stunning buds are huge .I have just had to tie then up ,some are 16 inch long,around 3 1/2 /4 inch round big colas on both the lemon haze is the same,absolutely solid .Should be some nice weight there,gonna be strange running a garden without super lemon haze in it.I had it in my garden for a good few year now ,but its started giving me really bad anxiety.So I'm backing away from it for a while,and going with some of the greenhouse beans .I love greenhouse seeds ,I smoked bud from all over world ,but when a greenhouse strain is grown right takes some beating.

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Also got some sugar factory from a friend state side that I will be popping soon some f2s of that strain too.