Sparrowhawks small scale pollen chucks and seed share

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
This weekend I’m planning to start two of each kind. Cacklemonkey, BBC x space monkey, sunset wedding x space monkey, LVTK x space monkey, B.O.O. x LVTK, cherry dreams, and Texas butter x goofy grape. Which ones did you get BigBallzWillie? Thanks again Sparrowhawk!
BBC x SM, Sunset Wed x SM, BOO x lvtk, Lvtk x SM, Goofy Grape x and 1 more. Anyway I just put 3 BBc'sxSm in dirt.

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Our mail here is FUCKED UP!!!!
I lost a snail mail card that went 3 states over. Thats a first. I'm still holding hope it makes it. I feel bad. As it was my end,of,the trade 😭😭😢😢😢
Its ok. I,know how,to make it all better...
It's been like that for a while too, my last payment to GLG went all over the US before getting there 5 weeks later. I'd ordered one of the last packs of SSDD and was seriously worried my order would be cancelled. Thank fuck they came through. 😜

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
It's been like that for a while too, my last payment to GLG went all over the US before getting there 5 weeks later. I'd ordered one of the last packs of SSDD and was seriously worried my order would be cancelled. Thank fuck they came through. 😜
Did the tracking show where it went on its travel🤔
Cuz others have had post just turn up? With only showing last state or country shipped from.
USPS is very Slow TBH