Sparrowhawks small scale pollen chucks and seed share

Dakota

This weekend I’m planning to start two of each kind. Cacklemonkey, BBC x space monkey, sunset wedding x space monkey, LVTK x space monkey, B.O.O. x LVTK, cherry dreams, and Texas butter x goofy grape. Which ones did you get BigBallzWillie? Thanks again Sparrowhawk!

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Do you have a recipe for aact to share?
I will pm you immediately hahaha awesome!! Thanks
Yeah, but it's pretty much directly copied from microbeman and Elaine Ingham, with the addition of a teaspoon of sea salt and some old forest floor leaf mould, which is something I've picked up from KNF. The leaf mould gives a more diverse set of fungal microbes than you'll find in either compost or EWC and the sea salt feeds the microbes extra minerals.

20L de-chlorinated water
100ml un-sulphured molasses
1 teaspoon sea salt
400-500ml Compost/EWC/Leaf Mould

The most important part is the quality of the compost!!!

I'm also a believer in keeping nutrient and microbial teas separate :)

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Yeah, but it's pretty much directly copied from microbeman and Elaine Ingham, with the addition of a teaspoon of sea salt and some old forest floor leaf mould, which is something I've picked up from KNF. The leaf mould gives a more diverse set of fungal microbes than you'll find in either compost or EWC and the sea salt feeds the microbes extra minerals.

20L de-chlorinated water
100ml un-sulphured molasses
1 teaspoon sea salt
400-500ml Compost/EWC/Leaf Mould

The most important part is the quality of the compost!!!

I'm also a believer in keeping nutrient and microbial teas separate :)
Wow that jadam info may help me to run my outdoor plants late into the season without fear of losing them to P.M.
In an article it states to brew apart, then apply together. Correct?

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Wow that jadam info may help me to run my outdoor plants late into the season without fear of losing them to P.M.
In an article it states to brew apart, then apply together. Correct?
Those articles are usually aimed at actual farmers with large acreage to irrigate, where it would be impractical to do separate soil drenches. For us small scale cannabis growers, we're probably gonna be irritating again fairly soon anyway, so no reason to combine them.

I think it's Microbeman and KISS organics that have done studies which show a reduction in Microbial life when nutrients are added...............😉

Edit............ .I think that JADAM stuff should be fantastic for outdoors