Southern Ag vs. Hydroguard

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
It's simply inferior compared to hydrogaurd. I have used it quite a bit effectively. It has to be applied more often and res change frequency goes up. I'll pay the extra $20 hydrogaurd from now on.
Thanks to u and @jpcyan and @spyralout for clearing this up. Im gonna invest for Sure.
And also I am right on that same train as far as the b.s. and the poison hawks that swoop in to spread misinformation on the RIU train. Choo choo dick beaters. I couldnt find shit on the subject recently. I just reminded me of the same old shit over there. Ahhh paradise

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks to u and @jpcyan and @spyralout for clearing this up. Im gonna invest for Sure.
And also I am right on that same train as far as the b.s. and the poison hawks that swoop in to spread misinformation on the RIU train. Choo choo dick beaters. I couldnt find shit on the subject recently. I just reminded me of the same old shit over there. Ahhh paradise
I'm still waiting to hear from a few of those dick beaters that have argued with me and then went to find proof they were right, 🤣...... I suspect they never found what they were looking for. Maybe they learned something, lol.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm still waiting to hear from a few of those dick beaters that have argued with me and then went to find proof they were right, 🤣...... I suspect they never found what they were looking for. Maybe they learned something, lol.
Yes I think have all been there. Let em roast on it 🔥kppp0000927191641.jpg
Ya think the hydroguard will help kill this?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I tried the green cure in conjunction with the hydroguard and it seemed to cure my initial mold infestation. I am gonna continue using the hydroguard in every rez until I run out. Or start my f and d back up.
For now it'll be dtw coco blend.
From what I know and saw first hand it seemed to work well together. But a long story of miscommunication and a short wire on a very important fountain pump did me in. Oh well. Lesson learned and luckily I just harvested. So I just axed em and bleached the whole tent. Its been almost a week now. I think its time for the new ladies to enter, and a few clones. Luckily I kept 2 wed dub and 2 GMO. Both looking stellar strains from what I saw before the final infestation

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
I been running that hydroguard along with a bit of great white in my f&d setups only problem so far is just the carrier for the greatwhite settling at the bottom, water is crystal clear and smells like roots, cant get the hydroguard at any shops in my state but amazon does a gallon to your door for 55 big ones 🖒🖒🖒😁😁😁

Last edited: