Sourcing genetics and pheno hunting

D

Deleted member 60

Deals goin on here right now.... http://gandlapparel.com/product-category/csi-humboldt/

email says

CSI HUMBOLDT-

Buy 2 packs of Zkittlez crosses for $120

Buy 4 packs of any Zkittlez crosses for $235

Buy 2 packs of any non zkittlez crosses for $105

Buy 4 packs of any crosses other than the Zkittlez crosses for $195

Every 2 packs of CSI gear that you buy comes with a freebie pack provided by the breeder.

Made a CC order last Thursday. Seeds were here Monday. No pot link on the CC charge/etc. Very happy.

good luck on your project!

While the price for those Mendos at GLO would be cheaper, I bought some Snow S1s from CSI and they hooked it up.

I purchased 2 packs of Snow and he sent me 3. Plus 2 random crosses and some IBL. Worth the 60 dollars extra I paid IMO.

If planning on multiple breeders etc. I’d go GLO. Otherwise I’d just go to the source at CSI.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Well 2 packs of mendocino purple s1 fems from csi humboldt, 2 packs of lemon og fems from dna, 1 15 pack of regular medicine man from mr nice and 2 packs of reg hindu kush from kiwi seeds are all aquired 😁😁😁 bank transfer and money order sending out today couldnt be more stoked with todays progress

GCG

Dinosaur
Listened to podcast with Bodhi and he recommended the real seed company for landrace strains. Crazy selection. I see you already got your Hindu Kush from Kiwi but if you go further down the rabbit hole check them out. Lots of interesting stuff.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks for the heads up, im planning on running at least 2 hindu x hindu runs just to have the hunting stock 😉😉😉 this is gonna be a long road for sure but shit i got nothing but time, and a serious add ocd type of addiction to growing 🤓🤓🤓 ill have some fire on here somewhere eventually fooo shooo!!!😂😂😂

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
For mendo I'd search through CSI Humboldt gear and maybe even email with questions about his offerings with Mendo. He seems to have a lot of experience with it. For the other three European banks might be your best option. Perhaps bodhi or hazeman have hindu kush offerings but I'm not sure.

The lemon OG you could try cannaventure lvtk and hope for a lemon leaning tk pheno. It's a start any way.

Kudos and good luck on your mission.
Yup for sure hit csi for that and any bubbas