H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That is what everyone gets but ME!!! :ROFLMAO:
I just decarbed the rest of my last DS plant because it was an off pheno or I did something wrong. It's back on my drop-list It was decent smoke, and had tons of kief, but just a 'good smoke' weed. And I know there's some spectualr stuff in the pack. Now I am not looking at a jar of Dank when I am sorting through what to smoke next, so I am more compelled to grow one LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
For what it's worth, I ate a nug after I decarbed it and it was awesome. So the potency was there. I just missed out on the terps. I grow for smoke, and mine was kind of bland. I like to be punched in the nose when I open the jar :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You'll LOVE it! Ground some up today from early January. The jar smell is caramel. Nothing else. Like peeling the sticky celophane wrapper off the little squishy candy and sticking your nose in it. But it is dense and retains the terps well. As soon as you break it up the fermented fruit smell starts creeping out, and ground up it's blasting. Just like the one-month cure.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
somewhere near day 53...

Banana Hash Plant #1
View attachment 92932

Banana Hash Plant
View attachment 92933

Dank Sinatra
View attachment 92934

Sangria Cookies
View attachment 92935

Sangria Cookies #2
View attachment 92937

...and the tent smells of onion cake
God damn! 🔥🔥 I need to make into journals more often when I have the time lol. Some super fire going on in here bro! I’m really liking the sangria cookies 2 and the banana hash plant 1. Killing it 👊