So I fried all my plants yesterday.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I usually burn sulfur in my veg/mother area for 45min once a week cause I had pm about a year and half ago. I never want to go through that again. So I burn weekly as a preventative has worked out great so far. Well the cheap timer that was attached to my burner crapped out on me and my 45min burn turned into a about 6-10hr burn(shit who knows the cup that was 3/4 full was completely empty). Go in my area to turn fans and exhaust back on sulfur so strong in the air my eyes burning had to leave right back out. Long story short lost alot of moms left what I thought might survive but not looking good. I just flipped some plants 12 days ago to flower. I flipped them back to veg hopefully I can save at least some of my genetics. Just hope everybody else's memorial day is going better than mine.
Shit Happens man no matter how good you are!! Worse case scenario i am sure there is a bunch of us that could help you get back on track. No worries Mon.

Keyown1

Super Active Member
[QUOTE="yougrowyourway, post: 20808, member: 38" ]
@Keyown1 any updates bro? Hoping most are making a comeback
[/QUOTE]
Heisen to the rescue. Gonna do a 12/12 from seed run and hunt some new moms. lost all my moms but the table I flipped back will give me some back. On a positive note got room now for at least 10-20 new moms. Hard for me to let good smoke go, so I end up recycling the same genetics over and over until I run out of room. Kinda forced my own hand on this one lol.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Heisen to the rescue. Gonna do a 12/12 from seed run and hunt some new moms. lost all my moms but the table I flipped back will give me some back. On a positive note got room now for at least 10-20 new moms. Hard for me to let good smoke go, so I end up recycling the same genetics over and over until I run out of room. Kinda forced my own hand on this one lol.
Glad you found a silver lining. Now all the fun you're gonna have hunting for new mom's. I'm with you on not letting good smoke go. I haven't been there yet but I'm experiencing it now with my blueberry now. How far along were the flowering girls you're reverting back? I may have missed that info.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Exactly. How I feel about money. Once I spend it I never be like damn why'd I waste all that money on Heisenbeans. I enjoy my purchase and know I'll make more money. 12-13 days isn't bad, did preflowers start showing? I've reverted one plant once around the same time. She went back to veg with no problems, hoping the same for you.

Keyown1

Super Active Member
Little update took a few clones off the plants I revegged. I am totally new to hydro and this was going to be my first time running it. Shit will grow the hell out of a plant definitely have to plan better next time lol. Had to cut ALOT to have any chance at flowering them. IMG_20190630_155231.jpgIMG_20190703_123628.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Before that was a few days ago. Pruned and took cuts today. They had grew into the lights more. Wasn't expecting them to grow so vast in veg. Had to cut off over half the plants
They'll be okay, extreme topping lol. Got an after pic? I just defoliated almost every fan leaf off my un trained untouched lady. Let her go au-naturale but with the humidity so high I'd thought I'd get rid of transpiring leaves to help. We'll see.

Lrn2Yield

They'll be okay, extreme topping lol. Got an after pic? I just defoliated almost every fan leaf off my un trained untouched lady. Let her go au-naturale but with the humidity so high I'd thought I'd get rid of transpiring leaves to help. We'll see.
Sorry to hear about your crops @Keyown1, certainly an unfortunate turn of events. Will you be able to salvage any of your favourites that were burnt up? After reading this thread, and seeing the positivity everyone is showing toward each other I felt I wanted to respond. I've been through a lot personally and financially these past few months, and sometimes you just need to read that things do get better, and to look at the positives not the negatives. Most folk on these forums, have at least one thing in common that we're willing to help each other with however sometimes a post like this helps in other ways that you would never really think about, which this thread did for me so thanks for that. Life sure is beautiful, but sometimes the shitty times overtake everything that's good. On a side note, looks like your going to be busy hunting through some new stuff which is always something to look forward to.

Anyhow I wanted to ask you @yougrowyourway, how did you make out with your defol? I have 4 plants, scrogged and I feel I should at least clean up under the net however I have such a hard time cutting healthy stuff off lol ( Esp during flower). I believe I overthink it too much, as I've read conflicting stuff over trimming and going natural. I have 2 of each strain, so maybe I'll experiment with 2 and leave 2 alone lol.

Cheers

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Anyhow I wanted to ask you @yougrowyourway, how did you make out with your defol? I have 4 plants, scrogged and I feel I should at least clean up under the net however I have such a hard time cutting healthy stuff off lol ( Esp during flower). I believe I overthink it too much, as I've read conflicting stuff over trimming and going natural. I have 2 of each strain, so maybe I'll experiment with 2 and leave 2 alone lol.

Cheers
A pic would help get you a better opinion from me😉but I'd definitely clean up under the net. Stop by my thread coming soon with a pic and we'll chat. 🤪