So I fried all my plants yesterday.

Keyown1

Super Active Member
@Keyown1 you have a journal? They look great by the way. Are you going to flower in that tent?
No journal. Barely have time these days to keep up my garden, with work, family, and the thousand other things my wife always on my ass about. I'm not sure yet exactly where I'm going to flower them to be honest. I got another table to set up. They are still too tall to survive the stretch in that tent. Don't have time for any major LST so ya..... But they did give me about hundred or so cuts to pick through for new moms. Plus I got a whole table of heisenbeans going too. They will get flowered though just don't know if the project will result in anything worth sharing as far as pics due to the amount of time I have to dedicate to these particular plants. As far as I'm concerned they served their purpose and anything else is a bonus. Whole reason I flipped them back was to preserve some genetics. Jars stay full so not too concerned about the smoke from them.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
No journal. Barely have time these days to keep up my garden, with work, family, and the thousand other things my wife always on my ass about. I'm not sure yet exactly where I'm going to flower them to be honest. I got another table to set up. They are still too tall to survive the stretch in that tent. Don't have time for any major LST so ya..... But they did give me about hundred or so cuts to pick through for new moms. Plus I got a whole table of heisenbeans going too.
If you can set up another table then that'll work but maybe to save time and stress. Scrap them and go back in with the clones or Heisenbeans. Veg the clones a week and throw em' right into flower. I know it'll be a loss but not as bad as attempting them to flower in there. Out of my own curiosity how much space is there between the top of the pots to the light?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Maybe two feet
Oh wow it's look like more. So I know it's a waste of nutes and time but I really think going with the clones and vegging them to 8 inches or so then flowering them will be your best bet imo ofcourse. Really interested to see what you do here.