Small grow on a little rock.

Blaze

Really Active Member
Finally putting in some updates on @Amos Otis sorry bro been stupid busy with work being that we are short staffed. When i get home its late at night so i try to do things early in the morning before i head to work, i really dont like messing with them late at night. These are the Blaze Starr, as you can a couple of them got affected from the calmag, it was the same dosage per stage of the plant but i guess i went a little extreme. But it seems like they will grow out of it, i will hold off on the calmag until then. Dont mind the long grass in the background ill be cutting grass this morning after my post.

The 2 solo cups are the JPf2 i lost one due to my fault it damped off. And the other one i messed the roots up while trying to put more soil in the cup hopefully it recovers.

Attachments

Blaze

Really Active Member
Heres a little update i know i have been missing for a while. In the room are plants from @Amos Otis , @Dope Heffalump. The plants towards the back are in 12/12 starting tonight. I couldnt wait a couple more weeks because i am itching to flower them for some reason. The plants in the front are still under 18/6 vegg, i bring them out of the room at midnight they then get the sun from 6am, then by 5:30-6 pm i bring them in the room and by that time the lights are on. Then its repeat till its time to flower. I might get a 9k split for the room this week and hopefully by this month or early next month ill be extending the room width and height wise.

Blaze

Really Active Member
So i decided to check in on the plants before bed time, i opened the door and found the air filter hanging only by 1 strap. Lucky that i had some tie downs. I noticed that on the way down it hit 1 light and loosened the hanging clip. They need to start using metal clips because it looks like the plastic wont hold up. When i extend the room the air filter will be on the ground. I could have lost a couple plants and a light.

Blaze

Really Active Member
A little update here is some @Dope Heffalump creations. Juggalo gold,Grape chompa,Copper top,Shadow play they are 1 week and 1 day into 12/12. Took them out for inspection,watering and some light defoliation and they are looking great so far. From seed to harvest they are in soil with some dry amendments. Soil used: ffof and bushdoctors coco loco added some chunky perlite, dry amendments used are marine cuisine,happy frog,earth juice bat guano for flower and dr. earth bat guano for vegg. Thanks again @Dope Heffalump 🤙🏾

Attachments