Small grow on a little rock.

Blaze

Really Active Member
Orgi f2 Just moved her in from the night rain and morning dew. I swear she has that Mango smell so intoxicating to the nose, i will put her smell right up with the carabao mango that we have in the yard, super sweet smelling mango! @Amos Otis i am keeping her for headstash and i will take my time smoking her! Thanks for making this cross🙏🤙🏾

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Orgi f2 Just moved her in from the night rain and morning dew. I swear she has that Mango smell so intoxicating to the nose, i will put her smell right up with the carabao mango that we have in the yard, super sweet smelling mango! @Amos Otis i am keeping her for headstash and i will take my time smoking her! Thanks for making this cross🙏🤙🏾
View attachment 2182
Thanks for tagging me...somehow I'd lost touch w/ this thread. Guam looks like a great place to be, especially in your neighborhood.

Blaze

Really Active Member
Some really nice in and out door plants you've got. Very healthy looking girls, all of them. Saw one of them had alot of the 3 leaves, I had one like that last crop. She wasn't that great of smoke for me, how'd yours turn out that had those type leaves?
That plant is the Dosipie from Powered by diesel genetics. It actually grew mutated like that and shes still flowering atm lol..thx bro ill let you know on the smoke report.