Slowdrawls mixed bag

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Well.....I got bit in the ass for being lazy and not dragging all of my plants out for inspection!!
Noticed some pollen on one of the Dubsteps leaves....motherfucker so pissed at myself.
Both Dubs were covered in nuts, and one of my Soap/Funeral cakes had a couple that were starting to open up.
Chopped the 3 of em, down to 5 plants.

I swore I was gonna give up fems, just to lazy to drag em out of the tent.....just getting old I guess!!
My kid in KS grows fems so he's gonna get a nice B-day box this year!

Whats really frustrating to me is that I had a near perfect environment this grow.
Literally no issues at all, not sure why this happened!

20240503_081553.jpg
Copper Chems up front, Straight Jackets in back, Soap/Funeral cake on the right!

Last edited:

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Sorry to hear that Mr Slowdrawl!
I say the same bout fems..

I think people saying its from a bad environment is just a excuse/ cover up at times imo..
Yea if u got light leaks , and crazy environment swings that can cause em..
But like u mentioned, what caused your plants to herm in a almost perfect environment..?

The times i fucked up and caused the herms was from light leaks or blasting them with high levels of light..100percent my fault.

But then when i did everything right imo, i have had plants still herm and those plants was fem beans..
Ive never had a herm until the last 5-8 years with all these new era crosses.

2 grows ago, i had similar thing happen. Mid -flower seen pollen on couple bottom leaves on fem plants.
Misted those leaves then removed leaves and the couple sacs i seen opened..
Come harvest had 2 plants that each had 3 beans on that branch that had pollen.. so got lucky...

Hate to hear it bro, but unfortunately its just how these new crosses are...
Dont let it drag u down bro..
All tho its confusing..

The ones u got left are looking really nice!
Thx

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Sorry to hear that Mr Slowdrawl!
I say the same bout fems..

I think people saying its from a bad environment is just a excuse/ cover up at times imo..
Yea if u got light leaks , and crazy environment swings that can cause em..
But like u mentioned, what caused your plants to herm in a almost perfect environment..?

The times i fucked up and caused the herms was from light leaks or blasting them with high levels of light..100percent my fault.

But then when i did everything right imo, i have had plants still herm and those plants was fem beans..
Ive never had a herm until the last 5-8 years with all these new era crosses.

2 grows ago, i had similar thing happen. Mid -flower seen pollen on couple bottom leaves on fem plants.
Misted those leaves then removed leaves and the couple sacs i seen opened..
Come harvest had 2 plants that each had 3 beans on that branch that had pollen.. so got lucky...

Hate to hear it bro, but unfortunately its just how these new crosses are...
Dont let it drag u down bro..
All tho its confusing..

The ones u got left are looking really nice!
Thx
Hey thx man!
I agree with you 100%

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Well.....I got bit in the ass for being lazy and not dragging all of my plants out for inspection!!
Noticed some pollen on one of the Dubsteps leaves....motherfucker so pissed at myself.
Both Dubs were covered in nuts, and one of my Soap/Funeral cakes had a couple that were starting to open up.
Chopped the 3 of em, down to 5 plants.

I swore I was gonna give up fems, just to lazy to drag em out of the tent.....just getting old I guess!!
My kid in KS grows fems so he's gonna get a nice B-day box this year!

Whats really frustrating to me is that I had a near perfect environment this grow.
Literally no issues at all, not sure why this happened!

View attachment 137153
Copper Chems up front, Straight Jackets in back, Soap/Funeral cake on the right!
Oh Man! Sorry you lost them Dubsteps.

I think the chance of balls is greater in fema if they are topped. I haven’t topped a fem plant in a couple of years and have had far less occurrence of balls. I did find a couple recently on the lowers. Picked em off and they never came back. I always have. Good look every time I water when they are 3 - 4 weeks into 12:12.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh Man! Sorry you lost them Dubsteps.

I think the chance of balls is greater in fema if they are topped. I haven’t topped a fem plant in a couple of years and have had far less occurrence of balls. I did find a couple recently on the lowers. Picked em off and they never came back. I always have. Good look every time I water when they are 3 - 4 weeks into 12:12.
Good info...thx man!!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
31 days since the flip for my lil crew!
Been checking every couple days for nuts, the girls appear to be playing nice thus far!

20240507_163240.jpg

Been waiting to see the first signs of pollination, just noticed this yesterday..
20240507_163151-crop.jpg
This was the closest SJ to the Dubsteps, looks to be a light hit so far.
Good thing I don't have a lot of air blowing on them, might have saved me from a doomed crop!!
Got my 2 little fans on low.