Slowdrawls mixed bag

The other half of the plant is 79 Christmas Bud, anyone ever grow that?
I suspect the combo is gonna be some killer evening smoke!
Never grown it but if it is anything like (probably is) the "Christmas Weed" I remember getting a hold of a couple times crossed to pre 98 Bubba than I also suspect a Indacouch/indica type of stone 🪨
I wonder if it's going to stay green the whole time or have a really pretty fade like his Glubba (Glue X Bubba) did. Looking killer Slow!👍

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Since I have been growing I like wondering about names of strains, especially if they don't make sense on the surface. Like "what's the inside joke?" because I hate missing those and being the tool ya know?

Soooo since your Bubba has the same ginormous stature as all the Bubba's I have done, and all the ones I have ever heard of - who was Bubba?

I picture a rather large person to get that nickname. Was it a joke on some tiny dude? :ROFLMAO:
nope bout 350 ,6' 5'' shaved head , bib overalls , bare foot. my youngest

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I've grown a few strains with a decent pine scent.
The one that stood above the rest was GPS Sky Dweller, actually more of a real pinesol smell.
The Skywalker OG came thru being very dominate.
While curing it in turkey bags when opening for a burp, shit would take your breath away and burn your eyes!
Super potent end of the night weed!!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I've grown a few strains with a decent pine scent.
The one that stood above the rest was GPS Sky Dweller, actually more of a real pinesol smell.
The Skywalker OG came thru being very dominate.
While curing it in turkey bags when opening for a burp, shit would take your breath away and burn your eyes!
Super potent end of the night weed!!
thats right up my alley !

Promedz

Zeus
Dude just caught up with your whole journal. Looks like you’re back on track plants looking really happy and healthy. Hope you continue to kick ass. I failure to realize some of you guys are older. But dude you are exactly what I wish to be doing at your age. Much respect to all of you still growing and smoking. You guys are the best!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Dude just caught up with your whole journal. Looks like you’re back on track plants looking really happy and healthy. Hope you continue to kick ass. I failure to realize some of you guys are older. But dude you are exactly what I wish to be doing at your age. Much respect to all of you still growing and smoking. You guys are the best!
Thx man I appreciate that!
When things are going along like they should....I'm a happy camper.
Been smoking pot my whole adult life....over 50 years, never found a good reason to quit.
Retired at 58 and will be 72 in a few months......life is good!!

The old dude!!