Show us ya pets. Dogs, cats, rats, snakes, monkeys or whatever it is that has a place in your family

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Let someone abuse or mistreat a dog in front of Me . I hope She settles in and has a great rest of life with You. Dogs are like some people , just want to please and be loved , paid attention to.
She is already part of the family. I got one right now that is rely bothering me. My daughter walks a red nose that i highly suspect the f***ing owner is manhandling the dog. The dog is only a year old and he keeps limping from time to time. I thought i got my lucky break about a week ago he signed the dog over to animal control saying the dog was aggressive. I contacted animal control and told them i was very interested in the dog. The following day the f***er changes his mind and animal control gave the dog back to him. I would think about grabbing him if they kept him outside but he is inside in a kennel all day. After speaking with animal control about it they agreed that the dog was not aggressive but it will be difficult to prove the abuse.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
The watch dog...sleeping with 1 eye open at my computer desk on her bat bedView attachment 4299 while i get some work done.
I love pugs i had a black one by the name OJ before my wife got into pit bull rescue. He used to set on the console of my truck and go every where with me. When people would look at him i would say this is my new lab puppy. Those dog's have a lot of personality.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
This is Buster. Sadly he got sick and ended up being anemic and beeded a blood transfusion. It didnt help and i had to put him down. It was tge hardest decision i ever had to make. i hope no one here ever has to go through that. When i am ready to get another dog , i will get another pug.View attachment 4394
We're responsible for the welfare and happiness of our pets, and eventually, it means parting with them. Hurts like hell, but it's an act of love. They trust us to be strong when the time comes. My heart goes out to you, amigo.

Sc006

If I know anything. I know nothing.
This is Sam the tortoise. He likes to chase kale and bug me until I take him out and let him run around the house. He just woke up. Think he saying screw you. You bastard lol
20200329_083159.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

We have a whole new crew here since this post was created in 2019... so let's see what ya got. Sorry for the length here...but hey..."life." (and I'm a wordy fucker when I write...LOL)

We still have "Kief"...aka...General Kief Trichome (pictured on pg 2) .... and we were going to hold off getting another dog until he passed. He'll be 14 Dec. 1.

And we still have "Bobbo" the mid desert rosy boa. He's now 26 years old. Fuck Me. I miss my son. But I digress...

Like I say...we were gonna wait to get another doggie...but we saw a listing @ the shelter for a "Golden/Aussie" mix....and you rarely see "Goldens" make it to the shelters due to all of the rescues out there. (I transported for GRRR in Golden for 4 years. Hauled a few hundred dogs from shelters to the rescue during that time period.)

So we went and took a look.

When we got to the shelter and they brought her out...I saw her MASSIVE paws...and I knew...um..."there ain't no Aussie in there". 8 months old @ the time/65 pounds and underweight...she was reportedly dumped on a Forest Road in the boonies....but who knows. The guy who brought her i could have been her owner. If you lie and say you found the dog/it's a stray...I don;t think they charge ya to leave the dog. Either way...she got dumped/ended up at the shelter and was scared as fuck of everything. They had her on Trazadone.

Amazingly...she got along well with Kief...our 14 yr old...who is a fuckin butt...LOL....so the door was open.

My vet said when we told her we were adopting..."There's not much..if any "Golden" in there". Didn't really believe her. Knew there's some Pyr likely there from seeing those paws...but what else? so we did a DNA. Ends up there's NO GOLDEN in there. 50% German Shep///48% Pyrenees...2% Komondor. (her ears have kinky dreads from that 2%....LOL.) We named her "Shanti" ...

First pic was the shelter's pic that had us seeing "Golden". She reminds us of our "Jamaica"....who we had from 2008-2019...and who we THOUGHT was a Golden...but now...I'm not so sure. He was definitely a LGD of some sort...like Ms. Shanti is...
1e29ad27-e36f-4a9d-86b5-5fa89ef0b6f4.jpg
DSC_4042.JPG
DSC_4065.JPG