Show us ya pets. Dogs, cats, rats, snakes, monkeys or whatever it is that has a place in your family

D

Deleted member 60

"Bobbo".....the Mid-Baja Desert Rosy Boa. Bought him as a baby from a breeder for my then 7 year old son.

Almost 22 years later....my son has left the rock....and I ended up with his snake (and his dog). 3 ft or so...full grown... pretty tame even though I don't hold him as much as I should. Summer is coming though. he loves to get dropped in the yard and explore....

Lower pic is my heeler/chow/rotti/Heinz 57 junkyard dog..... "Kief" (full name "General Kief Trichome". He's a sweetie to us but he has that fear aggressive thing goin on. He'll come at you barkin like a madman when you get out of the car...run right up to ya....prolly sniff yer crotch....then will walk away like.."oh, yeah....just another human"... Had 5 dogs when the boy passed 8 years ago....down to one now.

Attachments

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
"Bobbo".....the Mid-Baja Desert Rosy Boa. Bought him as a baby from a breeder for my then 7 year old son.

Almost 22 years later....my son has left the rock....and I ended up with his snake (and his dog). 3 ft or so...full grown... pretty tame even though I don't hold him as much as I should. Summer is coming though. he loves to get dropped in the yard and explore....

Lower pic is my heeler/chow/rotti/Heinz 57 junkyard dog..... "Kief" (full name "General Kief Trichome". He's a sweetie to us but he has that fear aggressive thing goin on. He'll come at you barkin like a madman when you get out of the car...run right up to ya....prolly sniff yer crotch....then will walk away like.."oh, yeah....just another human"... Had 5 dogs when the boy passed 8 years ago....down to one now.
How in the heck long do those snakes live@stickygreen? Sorry they give me the willies. I'm okay as long as i see them and give them a wide birth.

D

Deleted member 60

I read these boas can live up to 40 years so I guess the fuckin race is on to see who survives the other. This guy still hunts/eats well...with no sign of slowing down.

LOL Capt. I've always been around snakes/lost my fear of them as a kid. No hoes or guns/killing of snakes here. We relocate em if they are dangerous and we leave em alone if they aren't. Have some really nice sized bull snakes here that eat the wood rats and other rodents so we definitely see them as more of a benefit than anything else.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I read these boas can live up to 40 years so I guess the fuckin race is on to see who survives the other. This guy still hunts/eats well...with no sign of slowing down.

LOL Capt. I've always been around snakes/lost my fear of them as a kid. No hoes or guns/killing of snakes here. We relocate em if they are dangerous and we leave em alone if they aren't. Have some really nice sized bull snakes here that eat the wood rats and other rodents so we definitely see them as more of a benefit than anything else.
I know when i see one i must look like my avatar as i step around it. I know when i first started in the fishing industry live eel's where used as bait. Even those gave me the willies try to hold them to get a hook in him ( slimy bastards) lol.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
The first picture is the boss posing for Playgirl. The second picture is from a girl we rescued not long ago. She is 8-9 years old and was in a bad way when she came to my attention. Some of the story's i herd about her were hart breaking. The first owner locked her in the basement for being a bad dog and not coming when called( she is completely deaf). The day after i picked her up i put her in the truck and drove to the local pet store. I was thinking about the movie pretty woman and told the owner that she needed some serous attention bath, nail trim. treats and toys whatever she wanted LOL. She has hardly left my side since then but that'dogs 014.JPGdogs 017.JPGs okay.