Show off your frosty girls

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
I was just digging thru a few old pics I have from past grows and found a pretty one I'd like to share from last years grow,, well afew pics... I've got 1,000's of them I've grown over the years..
But I really like this pheno. Has to be one of the most colorful plants I've ever grown.. I've had it in my gardens for the last 3-4 years.. I hope all's gardens are green out there,, or whatever color your looking for...

pup.jpgpup1.jpgpup2.jpgpup3.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I was just digging thru a few old pics I have from past grows and found a pretty one I'd like to share from last years grow,, well afew pics... I've got 1,000's of them I've grown over the years..
But I really like this pheno. Has to be one of the most colorful plants I've ever grown.. I've had it in my gardens for the last 3-4 years.. I hope all's gardens are green out there,, or whatever color your looking for...

View attachment 24932View attachment 24933View attachment 24934View attachment 24935
Wow! She’s a beauty, eh!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Ho

View attachment 24932View attachment 24933View attachment 24934View attachment 24935
How are we ever going to win a photo of the month contest with you here?

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
I agree.. They need to spread the winners around. I've done afew contests on other sites and that's the way they do it...

My main site,, you have to wait 3 months before reentering a contest.

I really don't do alot of contests anymore anyways.... This is the first I've done,, not counting last month's 'attempt' in a year or 2...

Because I'm a cheap-ass bastard and wanted to try Red's stuff once seeing how he drug me over here to take a peak... And see what others are working with on here... So I entered?

These are pictures of past grows. I've got 1,000's of pics from the last 10-12 years since moving here to Oregon, that I'm be sharing on this thread over time.

I might enter again sometime down the road.... But for now, I'll just be posting some pics here and there...

wbb.jpgwbbb.jpg

Thanks for the compliments ya'll... Keepem Green