Show off your frosty girls

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
Myself @HydroRed I wasn't all that impressed with the I-Bulk. Dr. Krippling has better strains out there Personally I preferred the Mind Cantrol over all the others that I've grown out..

The prettiest one by far that I've grown of theirs was the Red Lickertease. Quality wasn't as good as she looked...I used acouple pics of it to win a contest over at 420. The same one I'm using as my icon;; on a scale 1-10,jh11.jpgjh1111.jpg I'd rate it a 6? But if it was a good as she looked,, I'd still be growing it....

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Myself @HydroRed I wasn't all that impressed with the I-Bulk. Dr. Krippling has better strains out there Personally I preferred the Mind Cantrol over all the others that I've grown out..

The prettiest one by far that I've grown of theirs was the Red Lickertease. Quality wasn't as good as she looked...I used acouple pics of it to win a contest over at 420. The same one I'm using as my icon;; on a scale 1-10,View attachment 26593View attachment 26594 I'd rate it a 6? But if it was a good as she looked,, I'd still be growing it....
Were we winning the same contests on different sites? HAHA
I've got 1 of those "Red Leicester" fems in the vault too with my "Mind Cantrol" that I got in a contest cpl yrs back.

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
@Amos Otis

Red,, I was taking pictures for a vendor to use as advertisements.. They were sending me 20 or so seeds,, which I'd grow out and keep a short journal on things like eating habits and how she'd grow,, tall or bushy, if she needed help with supports, or was she self-contained. and get 3-4 good pictures to use in their seed for sale website. They paid me with a token amount of cash, and free packs of seeds... but what I wanted was seeds.. Seeds=money to me.. That Red LT I received seeds acouple LED light, drip systems, and geopots. All kinds of little goodies that totaled up to about 5 grand.

I did like 5 or 6 for one vendor and later I seen he posted the wrong pictures under the wrong plants.. I tried to get them to fix it,, which they did on afew of them,, but not all...

THey kind of pissed me off... and I stopped doing it for them. They had put the wrong picks with the plants.. That Mind Cantrol's picture is of a Blue Dream I did for them earlier for another vendor..... It made me feel bad,, seeing most people tend to buy strains after looking to see what plants look like when grown out...

Here's another I grew out for a vendor,, and he never used the picture..

Instead, he kept a nasty looking pic..

I may enter this one in another contest one day..

og11111.jpg

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
Man....yalls photos look awesomly unreal!! Definitely got some insane FIRE coming out yalls stables!! This way my attempt at a fall photo. @norcaliwood I love how you do yours!! Looks freaking really really great!
Tripod and proper lighting makec99.jpgc999.jpgbd.jpgbdd.jpg the picture.. And ofcourse a pretty bud helps too...

I set the timer on 10 seconds to take the picture.. And I might have taken 20 pic's to be able to cull out afew good shots...100 half-assed pics don't equal 1 Great picture... You want to see all the sparkle from the trichomes, you want a 'bright' blue lamp.. and if you want warmer colors,, a warmer bulb...

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
@Amos Otis

Red,, I was taking pictures for a vendor to use as advertisements.. They were sending me 20 or so seeds,, which I'd grow out and keep a short journal on things like eating habits and how she'd grow,, tall or bushy, if she needed help with supports, or was she self-contained. and get 3-4 good pictures to use in their seed for sale website. They paid me with a token amount of cash, and free packs of seeds... but what I wanted was seeds.. Seeds=money to me.. That Red LT I received seeds acouple LED light, drip systems, and geopots. All kinds of little goodies that totaled up to about 5 grand.

I did like 5 or 6 for one vendor and later I seen he posted the wrong pictures under the wrong plants.. I tried to get them to fix it,, which they did on afew of them,, but not all...

THey kind of pissed me off... and I stopped doing it for them. They had put the wrong picks with the plants.. That Mind Cantrol's picture is of a Blue Dream I did for them earlier for another vendor..... It made me feel bad,, seeing most people tend to buy strains after looking to see what plants look like when grown out...

Here's another I grew out for a vendor,, and he never used the picture..

Instead, he kept a nasty looking pic..

I may enter this one in another contest one day..

View attachment 26625
Im always looking for good testers.
I got some Fem seeds coming soon that will need tested before release.
"Greese's Pieces" (GG#4 *clone only* x Peanut Butter Breath *OGKB pheno*)
If you are up for testing some gear for me let me know. I would love to send you some testers when they are ready. I dont pay, but its free seed packs mailed to ya and I'll promise to get your pics correct haha

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
@HydroRed I don't do it for money, I'd just spend the money on seeds anyways...

I just wish I was alittle more savy with this camera... Here I invested in one with all the bells and whistles but all I use is the basic all-around 18-55 mm lens. But I do have the macro lens and afew others... I've still yet to even use them..

I just love growing weeds... I do have one of yours going this winter in that Purple Primate. And I already plan on getting afew pictures of it to send ya.

I think pictures are what sell one's product. We all sit and drool over pictures while we are deciding which strains to buy..

It's not like I have unlimited space to grow out a batch to go into a searching thing mode, but if you have one that kind of stabilized,, I'd be happy to grow out one more... And get ya pictures of it. Without my name on it for your ads posiably?

Right now I'm recovering from this surgery. Man I don't remember my first hip replacement hurting this bad....

Keepem Green

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
@HydroRed I don't do it for money, I'd just spend the money on seeds anyways...

I just wish I was alittle more savy with this camera... Here I invested in one with all the bells and whistles but all I use is the basic all-around 18-55 mm lens. But I do have the macro lens and afew others... I've still yet to even use them..

I just love growing weeds... I do have one of yours going this winter in that Purple Primate. And I already plan on getting afew pictures of it to send ya.

I think pictures are what sell one's product. We all sit and drool over pictures while we are deciding which strains to buy..

It's not like I have unlimited space to grow out a batch to go into a searching thing mode, but if you have one that kind of stabilized,, I'd be happy to grow out one more... And get ya pictures of it. Without my name on it for your ads posiably?

Right now I'm recovering from this surgery. Man I don't remember my first hip replacement hurting this bad....

Keepem Green
Ya, Im a seed junky as well. Money comes and goes, but beans are an opportunity more often than not. My vault is getting out of hand now after many years of "seizing opportunities" lol.
I didnt know you were sitting up at the moment. Hoping for a full recovery real quick like my friend....or at least as close to a full recovery as one can get after replacement #2.

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
I've had the Battle Flag flying since I was knee-high to a grasshopper... I keep one in the 'office',

But I won't get into all that.. To much thin skin nowadays.............. I've even had people on certain sites try to blackball because of it... And they tried to blackball me because of my political views..

But I did get a pic of what I have ondeck in the flower room.. A Gelato variant,, hope all's gardens are doing great out there,, and Keepem Green

g.jpgg2.jpgg1.jpg

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Tripod and proper lighting makeView attachment 26627View attachment 26628View attachment 26629View attachment 26630 the picture.. And ofcourse a pretty bud helps too...

I set the timer on 10 seconds to take the picture.. And I might have taken 20 pic's to be able to cull out afew good shots...100 half-assed pics don't equal 1 Great picture... You want to see all the sparkle from the trichomes, you want a 'bright' blue lamp.. and if you want warmer colors,, a warmer bulb...
Wow those look amazing!! Appreciate the advice!! I'm gonna have to get another light in the room so I can turn my led off for pics. I got 2 GPS strains starting to fade out ( Blizzard Bush n OBS) so hopefully next week or so should get some of the real colors coming out!! Thanks again!!