Show off your frosty girls

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Beautiful plant, looks exactly like an outdoor Grape Ape I grew in the past.
I suspected it has "Grape Ape" in the genetics. I have crosses from before 2010 and after 9/11/2001, tasted like grape hard candy. This is most likely a cross of that. This was the first breeding project after I had got my SLH and Kings Kush. This could be a Kings Kush pheno bred from those genetics. This was so long ago, really hard to tell what it came from. But I suspect you are right about the Grape Ape. All these strains came from those old genetics at some point. I have a cross that smells and tastes of pure cherries that melts in your mouth. I haven't seen it for many years. I am most likely sitting on a gold mine in my 20 year collection.
Skunk is the shit from that long ago. I bought every Skunk the breeders had after 9/11 and a lot of fruity Sativas which I had breed together. This is why I hold on to these genetics so tightly. Nothing against anyone in this forum, I have kept these seeds isolated from the outside world. No hermis and no diseases and crap like that. They are like nothing else, but it is a toss of the coin each time I plant a seed. Good or bad, that's the joy of planting old seed. lol

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I suspected it has "Grape Ape" in the genetics. I have crosses from before 2010 and after 9/11/2001, tasted like grape hard candy. This is most likely a cross of that. This was the first breeding project after I had got my SLH and Kings Kush. This could be a Kings Kush pheno bred from those genetics. This was so long ago, really hard to tell what it came from. But I suspect you are right about the Grape Ape. All these strains came from those old genetics at some point. I have a cross that smells and tastes of pure cherries that melts in your mouth. I haven't seen it for many years. I am most likely sitting on a gold mine in my 20 year collection.
Skunk is the shit from that long ago. I bought every Skunk the breeders had after 9/11 and a lot of fruity Sativas which I had breed together. This is why I hold on to these genetics so tightly. Nothing against anyone in this forum, I have kept these seeds isolated from the outside world. No hermis and no diseases and crap like that. They are like nothing else, but it is a toss of the coin each time I plant a seed. Good or bad, that's the joy of planting old seed. lol
If you were to put a price on them, what would it be?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
If you were to put a price on them, what would it be?
I've recently crossed some of my old stock (before Cookies) with the newer, more recent (after Cookies) seeds I bought. I'd prolly just give some to certain members. I can't promise what the outcome would be so it would be unfair to sell them unless you wanted the whole collection, then I'd take 20 grand for all of them.
Find a member you all trust and I might send them the beans and they could disperse them among the members that wanted them.
I can't promise what the seeds will turn out to be.
Personally, I wouldn't buy something going on someone's word in this business.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Yep...for sure you are setting on a gold mine. Gotta love some old school smoke!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I've recently crossed some of my old stock (before Cookies) with the newer, more recent (after Cookies) seeds I bought. I'd prolly just give some to certain members. I can't promise what the outcome would be so it would be unfair to sell them unless you wanted the whole collection, then I'd take 20 grand for all of them.
Find a member you all trust and I might send them the beans and they could disperse them among the members that wanted them.
Very generous of you.

If you think you got the real old school skunk in your seeds I would ask Heisenbeans, J.James, Budderton, High kev, or DET---PDX if they would be interested at taking a look at them. They certainly check all those boxes and they damn sure know how to hunt. (y)
Spot.jpeg