Show off your frosty girls

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
You started flushing or leaching her too early. (I recognize it cause I’ve done it more than once) next time just ween it off lowering your ppms. Having no nutrients made it take longer and not quite finish/fill out. Basically where it ended up is when you want to start your fade. Again I’ve done this as well so not hating. My first few plant were way worse. Too much flushing too early is better than roasted ass fertilizer smoke so you still win.

Very nice plant for being new to this. Nice structure and training. looks like a good yield for how much space she took up. Well done my dude 👍👍

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
The bottom pic,
Looks like 4 pillars with the "Grape Goddess" reigning over of her court. . lol
Seriously dude. aunt Rom
Rarely curses but when i showed her those pics she was all “holy f@ck”

She then proceeded to tell me to mention that all the colour in my pics is real and that I dont edit my pics and I’m not even very good at takin em.. i told her “they know” 😆 I don’t think she meant it as an insult.. haha

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
You started flushing or leaching her too early. (I recognize it cause I’ve done it more than once) next time just ween it off lowering your ppms. Having no nutrients made it take longer and not quite finish/fill out. Basically where it ended up is when you want to start your fade. Again I’ve done this as well so not hating. My first few plant were way worse. Too much flushing too early is better than roasted ass fertilizer smoke so you still win.

Very nice plant for being new to this. Nice structure and training. looks like a good yield for how much space she took up. Well done my dude 👍👍
Ty I appreciate it. Yeah I usually give at four weeks and then let em finish but this was a strain I made and had no idea it would take eleven weeks man. I actually gave her some reg soluble nutes a couple times but didn't want to chance screwing up the taste . I've had excellent results w 8week strains after amending at four weeks so I need to rethink my strategy for certain strains for sure.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Seriously dude. aunt Rom
Rarely curses but when i showed her those pics she was all “holy f@ck”

She then proceeded to tell me to mention that all the colour in my pics is real and that I don't edit my pics and I’m not even very good at takin em.. i told her “they know” 😆 I don’t think she meant it as an insult.. haha
I love growin', not picture takin'.
I'm old and can't see very well, but I can grow some "dank" shit.
Plants love me!
Just look at that "perfect" tomato. lol
None of my pics are doctored up either. I know how good it is. That is all that matters to me. lol
This is for you Mrs Romulus.
SAM_0434 (2).JPG

Last edited: