Show off your frosty girls

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
I’m still in week seven of flower and haven’t harvested it yet, but it’s coming along. This is one of two I have going. Took this pic just now, especially for you. 😜

View attachment 36707
Cool I can only hope I get some like that,,,, myself........

Here's one we're taking tonight... Called Green poison love.. A freebie I got somewhere over the years.... But here' she is with head on the block;

green1.jpggreen2.jpggreen.jpg

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
@Old ST1R I'm off to the rodeo.

The GMOxCAKE could be a runway if one isn't careful. She's done going upward,, and starting to stack alittle.. Mines abit leggy... I'll get a real pic when she starts to fill in. week 2ish. Sorry bout the bad lighting.. Rooms kind of hash mash right now with acouple LED's off along a wall..

cake.jpgcake1.jpgcake2.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
@Old ST1R I'm off to the rodeo.

The GMOxCAKE could be a runway if one isn't careful. She's done going upward,, and starting to stack alittle.. Mines abit leggy... I'll get a real pic when she starts to fill in. week 2ish. Sorry bout the bad lighting.. Rooms kind of hash mash right now with acouple LED's off along a wall..

View attachment 39790View attachment 39791View attachment 39792
Looking good man!

Compared to my other plants on this run, the GMO Cake isn’t a real heavy yielder.

Out of two, I got one green and one purple pheno.

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
I also started a Vampira Weed? But they got to have the FATTEST leaves I've grown........ She is a heavy eater... As you can see. This was just uppotted to an intermediate pot/ 2-gallons. More room for root to uptake food... And if she still acts hungry,, I'll give her a dose of GH 3 part... BTW I ALWAYS give my girls a few doses of cal-mag in transition mode.. This plant will grow outta it within a week or two. Soil is really rich with alot of goodies.. From worm shit to azamite.. vamp1.jpgvamp.jpg