Shoreline Genetics

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
Cant go wrong with some Shoreline OG gear. I've run my fair share and never a bunk strain.
I'm definitely lookn forward to smoking this loud sticky lady.

Shes gettin flushed now. For an absolutely horrid run. All due to my own faults n errors. She still turned out decent. Bc she had bad life. She was one of the 30 day clones. That took forever to root bc if temps.
20190314_212431.jpg20190314_212503.jpg20190314_212524.jpg20190314_212439.jpg

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I loved the Plaza Boss! Sour milky yogurt, wet beechnut tobacco goodness. For anyone reading this, I promise it is a lot better than I make it sound lol.
Did you get good terps from the Strawberry?
Yea, the Plaza Boss had that sweet tobacco Beechnut thing going on. I've never smelled or tasted another plant like it. A definate edgy Heart pounding high.
On the Strawberry.
The Strawberry Terps were definately strong in an exaggerated strawberry candy way.
Good heavy stone as well.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
On 1 of my runs of Strawberry i had a timer failure. The light stayed on for a few days before I caught it.
I ended up with 3 different strains throwing balls at her.
I haven't grown any of the seeds yet from the strawberry, but I did on a couple of other crosses and I didn't have intersex issues.
Should be time to try them out.
A poor man's fems, lol.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
On 1 of my runs of Strawberry i had a timer failure. The light stayed on for a few days before I caught it.
I ended up with 3 different strains throwing balls at her.
I haven't grown any of the seeds yet from the strawberry, but I did on a couple of other crosses and I didn't have intersex issues.
Should be time to try them out.
I had the exact same issue with a timer failure. I believe it was on my Plaza Boss & Roadkill Master run. Found 2-3 nanners but was so late in flower is didnt even matter.