Shopping for a rosin press

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I do like the clean and polished look of it. Do you know if you can get replacement parts for it if needed? What was the price?
Think it was 300 and u can switch parts and stuff so no prob there they got parts . It's a tank for real and rosin is a finesse mans game . So u aren't gonna beat it up anyway. The platens are square and large also a plus

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I got a big blob of rosin on a steel tool caught right in my beard when it slipped out of my hand....i love it and i hate it.

Nasty sticky....bleh...but tastes so good i can ignore it a long time...

I would never go with a hand press again. I will do something with buttons next time. But 3 presses and my pens are filled for days so it works...2 1/2 x 4 1/2 plates can press a good puck.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
What all do you plan on pressing most of? Bud, dry shift, bubble? I see great yields the higher the temp but better quality at 180 degrees and longer press length. Best quality I have seen over all is dry shift presses and bubble! But your temps and times of presses depend on the amount of pressure you’re pushing and your temps

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
What all do you plan on pressing most of? Bud, dry shift, bubble? I see great yields the higher the temp but better quality at 180 degrees and longer press length. Best quality I have seen over all is dry shift presses and bubble! But your temps and times of presses depend on the amount of pressure you’re pushing and your temps
Def bud 👌