Seedsman

Dwnundr

Upside down
2 weeks to oz. First order went missing in transit, so some mailman is growing some fire gsc on behalf of me!! fucker..

Replacement sent without delay, plenty of freebies. Haven't run any to harvest yet but got a couple on the go. They so far have been great to deal with. Only issue was gsc was out of stock on re order, so ended up ordering gelat.og and bubba kush instead.

Got my fems, my freebies (bruce banger & cheese) plus an extra 2 packs of gelat.og autos as well which was an unexpected surprise. I'm not an auto guy but I'm growing them just for fun atm. They look good so far.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
2 weeks to oz. First order went missing in transit, so some mailman is growing some fire gsc on behalf of me!! fucker..

Replacement sent without delay, plenty of freebies. Haven't run any to harvest yet but got a couple on the go. They so far have been great to deal with. Only issue was gsc was out of stock on re order, so ended up ordering gelat.og and bubba kush instead.

Got my fems, my freebies (bruce banger & cheese) plus an extra 2 packs of gelat.og autos as well which was an unexpected surprise. I'm not an auto guy but I'm growing them just for fun atm. They look good so far.
Bruce Banger0725191819a.jpg

Dwnundr

Upside down
Dunno if anyone is interested but seedsman have a few beans on sale atm. Some bargains to be had if you have time to look carefully.

Managed to score 3 glueberry OG fems for under $20au.

And 3 bubbalicious fems for under $25au

Plus the obligatory freebies of course.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Seeds I don't buy....
Quebec seeds...canuk seeds....or any pop up seed companies that have 20 strains for sale that no one heard of before.
Im not saying you wont find some good stuff from those but thanks for anything good should go to spain.
Will the strains be legit....I dont think so.

Didn't anyone notice clone only strains are all of a sudden offered by the company I listed...where you know there is no way they even had the clone. I see this all the time at Montreal seeds who sell Quebec seeds.

In todays age you really got to look around for legit seeds.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Anyone try these? I’m liking the fast flowering time Durban lineage says September 6-7 weeks 20% thc big yields Any thoughtsView attachment 50276
I'm gonna try black domina for my outdoor i think. Its got northern lights, Ortega, and another indica. Should be a fast finisher and mold resistant. Did ya already buy these?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I'm gonna try black domina for my outdoor i think. Its got northern lights, Ortega, and another indica. Should be a fast finisher and mold resistant. Did ya already buy these?
I was giving them as a gift yes they’re in my sock drawer