Seedsman

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
1117180535.jpg
My basement. How I used to do it. Now I use a growbro with all my gear in a tent. We do ok. But man 50% sucks
@yougrowyourway
I did ok in my smelly, wet basement.
I had a badass dehumidifier and an AC to cool my 6x8 room I used about 6x6 under an hps. Did 3 runs perpetual in 9 months. Not bad for a beginner in dtw coco with gh nutes and CrapKing genetics
Now we got beast mode. Here is an OG ghost from my brother heis. She went in the flower twnt after a little more than 3 weeks veg and she stretcheddddd0517191437.jpg
Good thing I lst'd her or else. Shes in a plastic pot too. All we had at the time in a haste. Oh well. Shes getting there. Man soil is slow.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Oh yeah and those haze cheese hybrid were sone without any topping 12 12 there entire life.
I was given the triple cheese as a comp for fucking up an order. It was my fault but I had a valid point. They had a 420 deal on SEEDAMAN products. Never specified that it was only,3 and 7 packs. Of course my dumbass orders the 5 pack because that was watch could afford and they didnt give me the buy 1 get 1. So I was pissed. And They heard about it. Hence the care package

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Seedsman has a lot of the same strains as canuck. Do you think the seeds come from the same place?
Possible. Bulk suppliers like dinafem, nirvana, delicious, seedsman, and such all get seeds from huge Spanish grow factories. Mike J from peakseedsbc sent me an email a year or so ago mentioning that that distribution firm or whatever was trying to force him into their racket or something to that degree.

I personally believe that is why sensi's seeds and dutch passion's products have sucked compared to the pre 2005-6 era.

I haven't search into that Spanish distributors wormhole in some years so I'm not sure just how accurate that rumor is.

But I'm guessing Canuck is Canadian so not sure but he could easily order bulk seeds from Spain so it is possible.