Seedbanks that take Paypal?

Could work! I have no clue though I don’t really frequent Strainly :) Neptune Auctions is crazy though the amount people pay for some things. I’d believe you could make most of your money back with half the packs in time..
The problem is once the sale starts those packs are gonna go fast AF so I am gonna grab the big ones first....DSC, slurricanes and so on.

GLG

If you like them accepting PayPal then I’d edit the site out of your post. If PayPal finds out they will shut down their account and seize whatever is in it.
I'm sure the dude is well away or that, he's no newb, breeds his own shit. You'll even notice the technicality of "Consulting fee", which apparently is ok with PP because he's been around quite a while.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm sure the dude is well away or that, he's no newb, breeds his own shit. You'll even notice the technicality of "Consulting fee", which apparently is ok with PP because he's been around quite a while.
It really has nothing to do with his experience. Your post alone could give them reason to shut down his account if someone happens to see it. It’s happened before to other breeders.

plenty of chuckers take paypal but they are not seedbanks as we kow the term. they are on strainly and IG . SOME DO VENMO/CASH APP and obviously you should trust them to use those options. paypal is convenient and my no. 1 but no recourse sending friends... as u know.
Endless your in a big hurry I just send a check to my seed guy takes a few extra days but less hassle

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Endless your in a big hurry I just send a check to my seed guy takes a few extra days but less hassle
CashApp is the easiest, IMO. You don't have to link it to any accounts and can add money to your balance with any debit card for free. There is also no charge to transfer the money out of it to your card unless you want it to transfer faster than 2-3 business days. I personally wouldn't touch Venmo with a 10 foot pole. Too many people who use it don't understand that everyone in their contacts can see when and who they send money to, unless they set their account to private. I signed up for it once and, before I linked my account, I saw a friend of mine sent money to Paul at New420Guy Seeds, and that was all I needed to delete the app from my phone and cancel my account. I told my buddy about it, he had no idea people could see that, and he set his account to private.