Seedbanks that take Paypal?

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Well you should just look at seedbanks. This question shouldn't be asked in public as when paypal find out about a seller using paypal...paypal seizes the account and the seedbank loses all there money they have in their paypal account.. So I doubt very much anyone is going to answer that question.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

plenty of chuckers take paypal but they are not seedbanks as we kow the term. they are on strainly and IG . SOME DO VENMO/CASH APP and obviously you should trust them to use those options. paypal is convenient and my no. 1 but no recourse sending friends... as u know.

Drewsnutz

Harvest Mutual takes paypal. I grabbed a pack of Topdawg Sour Diesel BX from them a few weeks ago. I didnt want to but I let that fucker go on Strainly and it was gone in less than 2 hours.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The best way to know is to send an email to whoever you are interested in buying from and ask. None of them will publicly admit to taking PayPal because PayPal will lock them out of their accounts and put a hold on the money in the account. PayPal is brutal to anyone who uses their services for drug sales (even cannabis seeds) or for the sale of firearms, ammunition, and even reloading components.

The best way to know is to send an email to whoever you are interested in buying from and ask. None of them will publicly admit to taking PayPal because PayPal will lock them out of their accounts and put a hold on the money in the account. PayPal is brutal to anyone who uses their services for drug sales (even cannabis seeds) or for the sale of firearms, ammunition, and even reloading components.
DSS has it right on their website but yes PP is a fucking ripoff

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Paypal doesn't want to get caught up in any liability issues AND IF IT WAS YOUR COMPANY YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO either imho. when u have a viable company that's making loot nobody wants to risk that for folks who do otherwise. it's not rocket science. that's part of why they have allowed venmo now. ijs

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Could work! I have no clue though I don’t really frequent Strainly :) Neptune Auctions is crazy though the amount people pay for some things. I’d believe you could make most of your money back with half the packs in time..