SEED JUNKY GENETICS

Drewsnutz

Sold out everywhere i checked.

Deff sucks about them being small and wonky looking. I was expecting a better germ rate. Hoping to get a couple more to pop before selecting the pheno to s1
Platinum seeds has 2 strains listed, OPPxWC and Bermuda Pie Cake for $300 with 20% off with Bitcoin but I dont know how trustful this company is as Ive never ordered. And even at $240 its pretty steep. They do an auction that had some packs up. Site is very similar to Neptune, maybe same owner different name. Bottom of the site says designed by Best Seeds Bank. Cant find any info on Best Seeds Bank tho.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Platinum seeds has 2 strains listed, OPPxWC and Bermuda Pie Cake for $300 with 20% off with Bitcoin but I dont know how trustful this company is as Ive never ordered. And even at $240 its pretty steep. They do an auction that had some packs up. Site is very similar to Neptune, maybe same owner different name. Bottom of the site says designed by Best Seeds Bank. Cant find any info on Best Seeds Bank tho.
I’ve ordered from platinum before. Everything came in fine I saw they had a couple strains in stock.

Brianb2505

plan on s1ing this mitten cake batter if u want a few when their done.its a kush mints cross.
Man I’d love to get on that list! I was able to snag a pack of WC f4 From 🌲🌟 but that’s all I could find. Auction page is ridiculous... packs are going for $500 and up! Someone’s trying to get rid of open packs for $450 🤣 “they are legit too” lol

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Oouu that girl's thick I think I might want some more seeds from you now lol :ROFLMAO:
thanks! :) i had high hopes for her. but when she went into flowering there was almost zero stretch. shes might end up being the smallest plant ive ever grown. she vegged just as long as the other ones. kinda weird. i did say, all the smaller plants ive grown have ended up being the best in terms of quality. so maybe this 1 will end up being something special. i cloned her a couple weeks back just in case.

her small buds looks good tho. she has small purple pistils along with the regular white pistils. ill start throwing up some photos of the flowering tent this week

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Man I’d love to get on that list! I was able to snag a pack of WC f4 From 🌲🌟 but that’s all I could find. Auction page is ridiculous... packs are going for $500 and up! Someone’s trying to get rid of open packs for $450 🤣 “they are legit too” lol
added you :) breeding project for the kobe s1 is starting and this (if its a keeper) will come shortly after. If shes not something worth keeping ill pop a few more and start over.

i had high hopes for her before flowering. i swear its like she shrunk instead of stretching lol

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Mitten cake batter

Im thinking she wasn’t getting enough light being on the outside of the 3x3 area I normally aim for. I’m thinking this is why she came out on the smaller side.

Aside from being small she looks great. Starting to turn purple. With her not getting much light she’s probably only on week 2 or 3 from my best guess.

61627501-D3B6-4EB3-8577-8D9860634794.jpeg