SEED JUNKY GENETICS

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Week 7
I've never grown any Kush Mints, so I'm not familiar with their trademark smell.
These smell of lime and mint, but nothing too strong, no real fuel that I can detect.

Largest cola of the Secret Cookie x KM #11
View attachment 967
LOL I did not recognize the name or the avatar but i sure recognized those cola's. Them baseball bats you grow are unmistakable.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Yeah,lots of og style plants(lanky golf balls) this one I'm going to keep for a few runs has lime green nugs,nice amout of oily trichs. The high is way up & strong like adrenaline slight sense of heightened paranoia.
Probably smells like an Og as well?
I've never grown out plants that smell like these.
The big one smells a bit like vanilla cake batter, but not real loud at all.
Then the next largest definately smells like sleepy time herbal tea, without the citrus. A bit heavier on the stink.
One is not stable, so I've disregarded anything she's offered.
I have one though that grew above the light and has smaller buds, but that one is str8 loud fuel kush.
I'll try and regenerate the 3 and see what the cuts will do, Unless they can't pass a smoke test.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Wedding cake update 27(right hand side of garden) days 12/12. The stretch is finished. It was not that bad i stared them around 12". They would have gone a little over 36"had i not pulled them down a little. So far she is purring like a kitten. Hope i don't jinks myself saying that. I will do another update in a couple of weeks.Mac & WC 28 days 018.JPGMac & WC 28 days 001.JPGMac & WC 28 days 008.JPG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Weeding cake at 42 days. I wish i could give you a good smell description on this one but my sniffer does not work well. However when i touch one i can definitely smell some sweet candy kind of smell to me. Sorry my Kodak sucks i will try and get some better shots at 7 weeks.wc mac1  6 wks 001.JPGwc mac1  6 wks 002.JPG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Weeding cake at 42 days. I wish i could give you a good smell description on this one but my sniffer does not work well. However when i touch one i can definitely smell some sweet candy kind of smell to me. Sorry my Kodak sucks i will try and get some better shots at 7 weeks.View attachment 3406View attachment 3407
I think i might have made a mistake on the last post that second shot is Mac1 not wedding cake. Reason for mistake would be a stain by the name of Game Changer.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11 is excellent smoke and high yielding. These were in my top 5 best strains I've grown, right up there with Copper Chem, Chem Cookies, and Guard Dawg x Stardawg.
Smells ranged from faint Kush to lime, mint, kush and soured milk. This strain has zero skunk odors and wouldn't tax anyones odor control.
Knock down potency that will have you grinning from ear to ear. Great pain reliever and zero paranoia, did i experience.
Their very pretty buds as well. If i knew what i was doing with a camera i could show you how good they look in person.

20190413_230701.jpg20190413_230651.jpg20190413_185435.jpg20190413_185614.jpg