SEED JUNKY GENETICS

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
Are you mixing anything in the coco. If so what kind of percentage? I will have to look but i think it was @gremlin.that convinced me that you could not over water with coco. We had strains about the same age in veg that i had but his were twice the size of mine . That was when i started experimenting with it and became convinced he was correct. The WC sure does have that over watered look to it though
Its hard t over water your plants if u hav good air movement in your room n lots of lights. I use alot of lights in my rooms and shit ton of fans. But no i didnt use anything in coco jus str8 coco. thy drink more n medium drys better so its win win in my eyes iv tried running room a little cooler n i lost yield. Thy didnt drink as much n i didnt hav t water thm every day. Plus if u r flipping too early your roots wont be as develeped and thy wont be as strong and not as hungry. A healthy plant is a hungry plant so focus on roots in veg more thn anything else. I did this and got way better flowers n larger yields. Iv been out of game a while now so im a little rusty

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Are you mixing anything in the coco. If so what kind of percentage? I will have to look but i think it was @gremlin.that convinced me that you could not over water with coco. We had strains about the same age in veg that i had but his were twice the size of mine . That was when i started experimenting with it and became convinced he was correct. The WC sure does have that over watered look to it though
Straight coco, I bought some chunky perlite but only used it once or twice. I should have gotten the fine grit stuff but local store didn't have it.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Not to happy with these mitten cake batter's. 1 out of 3 popped. Super small ugly looking seeds. Its not looking good. Im kinda bummed...most expensive pack of seeds ive ever bought.

The 2 deathstar x oreoz both popped and are on their way.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Did anyone else hear that seed junky’s isn’t going to be releasing seeds anymore!!!????

Really hope it’s not true. Apparently from the post it says their only liscensing clones from now on ? Whatever that means.

Really hope this isn’t the case

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Neptune has all their seed junky’s stock pulled. Showing zero and they had a lot the last time I looked. Wasn’t more than 2 weeks ago.

Oregoneliteseeds shows nothing in stock. Platinum has 2 strains in stock

Only bank I’ve found with stock left for sale is horror. Might wanna jump on these if it’s true. Something deff seems to be going on

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Pretty much confirmed at this point. Get em while you can

This sucks

Edit everyone blamin copy over on trollitup. I’m gonna try to get a screenshot but apparently it was posted on Neptune seed bank.

So it’s official. Seed junky’s arnt releasing anymore seeds.

Drewsnutz

Pretty much confirmed at this point. Get em while you can

This sucks

Edit everyone blamin copy over on trollitup. I’m gonna try to get a screenshot but apparently it was posted on Neptune seed bank.

So it’s official. Seed junky’s arnt releasing anymore seeds.
Ya I read on IG that hes doing his thing in the Canadian legal market now but that could be wrong. I also was searching for a pack just to throw in the vault just to have it but no ones got em. We might be late to the party tho. That sucks about the Mittem Cakes you popped, shit like that always discourages me right off the bat but that one survivor will be the best of the pack.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Ya I read on IG that hes doing his thing in the Canadian legal market now but that could be wrong. I also was searching for a pack just to throw in the vault just to have it but no ones got em. We might be late to the party tho. That sucks about the Mittem Cakes you popped, shit like that always discourages me right off the bat but that one survivor will be the best of the pack.
Sold out everywhere i checked.

Deff sucks about them being small and wonky looking. I was expecting a better germ rate. Hoping to get a couple more to pop before selecting the pheno to s1