SEED JUNKY GENETICS

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Weeding cake update 8 weeks since flip. I never got these girls dialed in right. I think but not positive that i should have been uping my P count earlier in flower. I doubled the P late at 7 weeks just was not enough time to pull out. It takes nerves of steel to post in this thread with @Dope's baseball bat cola's LOL.wc 8 weeks 005.JPGwc 8 weeks 008.JPGwc 8 weeks 009.JPGwc 8 weeks 010.JPGwc 8 weeks 011.JPG

Weeding cake update 8 weeks since flip. I never got these girls dialed in right. I think but not positive that i should have been uping my P count earlier in flower. I doubled the P late at 7 weeks just was not enough time to pull out. It takes nerves of steel to post in this thread with @Dope's baseball bat cola's LOL.View attachment 4738View attachment 4739View attachment 4740View attachment 4741View attachment 4742
You got some nice rails going on that wedding cake.she looks good despite the fact you cant keep it totally happy (if had that prob with other ogeez myself)

I ran half a pack of just blazing,s triangle mints.all popped.got 4 females and 2 males.two of the females started throwing loads of nanners half way into bloom.too many nanners to keep on top of so they were scrapped.the 2 remaining -a animal cooky leaner and a og leaner went well until about 7 weeks wen the animal cookie leaner started throwing nanners too but I just picked em off.the og leaner is tall fairly vigorous with nice dense kushy nugs.no real fuel .mostly kushy.giving it one more run before deciding wether to keep or scrap it.
Here it is like 10 days or so into bloom

Attachments

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Weeding cake update 8 weeks since flip. I never got these girls dialed in right. I think but not positive that i should have been uping my P count earlier in flower. I doubled the P late at 7 weeks just was not enough time to pull out. It takes nerves of steel to post in this thread with @Dope's baseball bat cola's LOL.View attachment 4738View attachment 4739View attachment 4740View attachment 4741View attachment 4742
I have been running Cube X Wedding Cake and my first girl got P deficient a week into flower , I went and bought some OpenSesame bud igniter and the 3 since have been awesome and it cured the deficiency after a week .

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I ran half a pack of just blazing,s triangle mints.all popped.got 4 females and 2 males.two of the females started throwing loads of nanners half way into bloom.too many nanners to keep on top of so they were scrapped.the 2 remaining -a animal cooky leaner and a og leaner went well until about 7 weeks wen the animal cookie leaner started throwing nanners too but I just picked em off.the og leaner is tall fairly vigorous with nice dense kushy nugs.no real fuel .mostly kushy.giving it one more run before deciding wether to keep or scrap it.
UUUG i hate nanner's
I have been running Cube X Wedding Cake and my first girl got P deficient a week into flower , I went and bought some OpenSesame bud igniter and the 3 since have been awesome and it cured the deficiency after a week .
I do believe you you are spot on. I do add a p boost( Bud explosion) around week 3 just not enough for her.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
After dealing with to many( mostly early on in my growing experience)003.JPG i have come up with a sure fire treatment for any early nanners.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Looks like they might be too wet, leaves curling down like that and all. Cooler temps leave my coco struggling to dry out fast enough for the plants liking. I had to run a dehumidifer a lot this winter and spring.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Looks like they might be too wet, leaves curling down like that and all. Cooler temps leave my coco struggling to dry out fast enough for the plants liking. I had to run a dehumidifer a lot this winter and spring.
I know it does look like that (over watering). My last couple of grows i have been keeping the coco pretty wet and have been having much better results from the coco. I used to treat it more like soil but another member on RIU convinced me other wise. I do use a 50/50 mix with peralite. But the last year i have been experimenting with it an am a believer. I have even watered ever day though transplanting. Now @thenotsoesoteric you have probably been working in coco longer than me . What are your thoughts on this

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I know it does look like that (over watering). My last couple of grows i have been keeping the coco pretty wet and have been having much better results from the coco. I used to treat it more like soil but another member on RIU convinced me other wise. I do use a 50/50 mix with peralite. But the last year i have been experimenting with it an am a believer. I have even watered ever day though transplanting. Now @thenotsoesoteric you have probably been working in coco longer than me . What are your thoughts on this
I actually switched to coco a few years back, but it was tupur so not purely coco. Then last year I switched to pure coco. During summertime it was banging, had great results. Once the weather got shitty outside and humidity went up the plants struggled. If I watered like I did in summer they just wouldnt perform well, too wet no oxygen? Not sure.

I tried watering everyday and it stayed bad. Once I let the get bone dry and just watered a little vs soaking till run off seemed to get them going again.

Id really like to experiment with a constant drip line with coco. Hand watering has its downfalls with coco.

Its always a learning process. I think Ill do a side by side with one being watered daily till run off and one where I let it dry more between waterings.

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
I actually switched to coco a few years back, but it was tupur so not purely coco. Then last year I switched to pure coco. During summertime it was banging, had great results. Once the weather got shitty outside and humidity went up the plants struggled. If I watered like I did in summer they just wouldnt perform well, too wet no oxygen? Not sure.

I tried watering everyday and it stayed bad. Once I let the get bone dry and just watered a little vs soaking till run off seemed to get them going again.

Id really like to experiment with a constant drip line with coco. Hand watering has its downfalls with coco.

Its always a learning process. I think Ill do a side by side with one being watered daily till run off and one where I let it dry more between waterings.
I used coco a while bk and i watered daily in flower but i was running room hot with co2 and had really good results try putting more lights in whn winter comes and see how u get on? I also flushed every 2 weeks and left thm for 3 days with nothing thn carried on as usual n had no problem it was one of best grows i ever did. Got 212oz of 18 plants UK Blues was the strain 👍

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

Are you mixing anything in the coco. If so what kind of percentage? I will have to look but i think it was @gremlin.that convinced me that you could not over water with coco. We had strains about the same age in veg that i had but his were twice the size of mine . That was when i started experimenting with it and became convinced he was correct. The WC sure does have that over watered look to it though