Seed Cleaner

quiescent

Super Active Member
It looks like a cool product. The volcano of seed separation if you will by the price, I'm sure it functions well. I like how nicely it would fit on a shelf. If they make a smaller version or economize their manufacturing process and pass savings on to consumers I'd probably buy one.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
It looks like a cool product. The volcano of seed separation if you will by the price, I'm sure it functions well. I like how nicely it would fit on a shelf. If they make a smaller version or economize their manufacturing process and pass savings on to consumers I'd probably buy one.
Compared to all of the DIY and zig zag seperators I've seen, the one BD has looks quite small in comparison. After watching the uncut video, it indeed appears to be quite the workhorse.
At 7 bills, thats enough to get the DIY gears turning though lol

quiescent

Super Active Member
Compared to all of the DIY and zig zag seperators I've seen, the one BD has looks quite small in comparison. After watching the uncut video, it indeed appears to be quite the workhorse.
At 7 bills, thats enough to get the DIY gears turning though lol
I could totally be tricked into spending $500 on one but $700 makes me stop and think hard. I don't know why but crossing that $500 barrier in the garden on a single item is tough.

I go out looking for sneakers I could fall in love with a $120 pair and buy it no thoughts about it. I see a really cool pair of $250 shoes I always put them back down lol.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
It was $700 delivered to my door. But I saw it do a pound bag of seeds in a under a minute.
And I had just spent the whole day cleaning out a similar size bag.
I should have it Friday. I will Let you all know what i think. But it came with a reference from 4 different breeders.
I see Mike from exotic talking about them a lot.

_klx_

Super Active Member
What's up guys? I've been meaning to get over here for a couple weeks but I've been stupid busy. I'm going to post up this seed cleaner video for @Heisenbeans and any others that have dealt with shucking/sorting. I surprised myself a little, this thing works better than I thought it would. Shits gonna make quick work of processing seeds.

Edit... I forgot to mention. Out of that batch of seeds in the video. The material bucket collected 9 pale-ish under matured seeds. So that's on point too. I realized after I turned the camera off.
Well done man nice skills. I saw those plans posted a while back. How was the build?

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
The first one took a minute to figure out, I changed a couple things too. But I made a drawing with all the numbers and angles of cuts. So it's chocolate cake now. I'm going to make one for myself down the road here that's gonna be like a showpiece.