Seed Cleaner

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
What's up guys? I've been meaning to get over here for a couple weeks but I've been stupid busy. I'm going to post up this seed cleaner video for @Heisenbeans and any others that have dealt with shucking/sorting. I surprised myself a little, this thing works better than I thought it would. Shits gonna make quick work of processing seeds.

Edit... I forgot to mention. Out of that batch of seeds in the video. The material bucket collected 9 pale-ish under matured seeds. So that's on point too. I realized after I turned the camera off.

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
What's up guys? I've been meaning to get over here for a couple weeks but I've been stupid busy. I'm going to post up this seed cleaner video for @Heisenbeans and any others that have dealt with shucking/sorting. I surprised myself a little, this thing works better than I thought it would. Shits gonna make quick work of processing seeds.

Very cool @macsnax. Glad to see you over here on this site. Been some good vibes so far.

D

Deleted member 60

BTW, Welcome.

KInda. Just funnin' with ya.....but those were standard issue in the 70's with all the Mexibrick that was around (or should I say that all that was around was Mexibrick).

Dump yer dime bag in.....spin.....spin...spin.....at some point you have a couple grams of weed on a tray and a Marygin full of seeds and stems... LOL. Then you'd roll a joint with yer wheat Straws and smoke it in yer Powerhitter as you were walking to the trash to get rid of all those damn seeds you paid good $$$ for. :D

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
BTW, Welcome.

KInda. Just funnin' with ya.....but those were standard issue in the 70's with all the Mexibrick that was around (or should I say that all that was around was Mexibrick).

Dump yer dime bag in.....spin.....spin...spin.....at some point you have a couple grams of weed on a tray and a Marygin full of seeds and stems... LOL. Then you'd roll a joint with yer wheat Straws and smoke it in yer Powerhitter as you were walking to the trash to get rid of all those damn seeds you paid good $$$ for. :D
Keep that thing man. There's nostalgia there, that's pretty cool...... And your telling me you don't miss those days. Half the weight you bought was seeds, lol.

D

Deleted member 60

True.....far too many seeds......but pounds were $135 of really nice Oaxacan spears and I could buy a pound of black hash for $900...so it wasn't all bad. Folks would have totally freaked then if someone told em that all those Lumbo seeds would someday sell for $100 a pack when there were thousands of dollars worth of seed in every $45 ounce....LOL. Different times...different motives...different availabilities

Bad Dawg

Great Lakes Genetics
It was $700 delivered to my door. But I saw it do a pound bag of seeds in a under a minute.
And I had just spent the whole day cleaning out a similar size bag.
I should have it Friday. I will Let you all know what i think. But it came with a reference from 4 different breeders.