Second opinion...

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I want to grab the 6 gallon. For now I'm gonna grab a gallon each A&B. I'm curious how long a gallon will last? So run the flora duo A&B throughout the run until week six then add the dry Kool bloom as well?
Yeah 1 gallon goes a long ass ways. Veg do 2 to 1 a and b and flower do 1 to 1. 2ml per gal calimagic on every gallon of water before you mix anything.
Dwc I run 500 ppm veg from 1 week to 5 weeks and 800 ppm through stretch. Bring it down to 6 to 700 in flower through week 4 and bring down to 500 through week 7, week 8 and 9 400 ppm and add the dry koolbloom in

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yeah 1 gallon goes a long ass ways. Veg do 2 to 1 a and b and flower do 1 to 1. 2ml per gal calimagic on every gallon of water before you mix anything.
Dwc I run 500 ppm veg from 1 week to 5 weeks and 800 ppm through stretch. Bring it down to 6 to 700 in flower through week 4 and bring down to 500 through week 7, week 8 and 9 400 ppm and add the dry koolbloom in
My fuckin man. Just to make sure I followed properly week 6 is when the koolbloom is added in yes? And just because I like to know why. Is there a reason the calimagic goes in first before the nutes? I don't feel like I have to try it out due to your recommendation, so buying 6 gallon won't be a waste then. I love sensizyme by AN is there another similar product available like hydroguard? Also what about humic acid? Sorry for the inquisition.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
My fuckin man. Just to make sure I followed properly week 6 is when the koolbloom is added in yes? And just because I like to know why. Is there a reason the calimagic goes in first before the nutes? I don't feel like I have to try it out due to your recommendation, so buying 6 gallon won't be a waste then. I love sensizyme by AN is there another similar product available like hydroguard? Also what about humic acid? Sorry for the inquisition.
I dont use any humic in dwc. Fuck that. Not worth it. To much organic. I dont use hydroguard I use a tea
I make with hydroguard

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Do tell if you don't mind? Never fucked with teas or hydroguard just AN version Sensizyme. I use ancient earth by AN and I love it. I feel like there is a difference with the AE humic acid. Just me tho you know better obviously lol.
4 gallons of water, 30ml hydroguard, 1 scoop of great white, 25ml molasses. Two air stones full blast for 24 hrs. Put it in gallons and put in fridge.
Add 3 cups per 10 gallons of water on new res. 1 cup per 10 gallons every 3 days.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
4 gallons of water, 30ml hydroguard, 1 scoop of great white, 25ml molasses. Two air stones full blast for 24 hrs. Put it in gallons and put in fridge.
Add 3 cups per 10 gallons of water on new res. 1 cup per 10 gallons every 3 days.
I can vouch for this recipe. It's been keeping my roots healthy. Only thing is they've gone from white wishbones to a light tan but not slimy. The tea is lightly tinted, but I don't think that's what did it. I use GH 3 part, maybe the Micro did it?