Second opinion...

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Guess I should mention pH is checked twice a day always 6.3 give or take a .1. temps in the room average 76 for me that's low. I usually run 83 get my LST at that right temp. But she's been happy handling her own. I'ma be patient with her but id just like a second opinion from a more experienced grower.
Do you have a microscope?
I don't want to freak you out just yet. lol

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I thought it was a calcium deficiency so I hit her with a full shot of calmag yesterday but she worsened over night. Should I give her more time or am I missing something.View attachment 10827View attachment 10828View attachment 10829
Are you using RO water? It does look like a Ca deficiency, but judging on the pics alone and the purple petiole stems present....I'd guess a K deficiency or lockout. Excess Calcium can lock out K & Mg as well, so there may be an excessive amount of Ca in your res. I'd change out the res and get it reset with just your normal feed of bloom nutes. Only add the Ca/Mg if you notice it showing a deficiency in either one (unless using RO water).

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Are you using RO water? It does look like a Ca deficiency, but judging on the pics alone and the purple petiole stems present....I'd guess a K deficiency or lockout. Excess Calcium can lock out K & Mg as well, so there may be an excessive amount of Ca in your res. I'd change out the res and get it reset with just your normal feed of bloom nutes. Only add the Ca/Mg if you notice it showing a deficiency in either one (unless using RO water).
No I'm not using RO sadly need to hook up the system still but a lockout sounds possible. Tonights feeding night anyway. So I'll swap out feeds and see. Thanks. Ive been under the impression the purple petiole are just a genetic trait as the main stalk and side branches are all still nice and green. Last run they went completely purple from bad feedings. I really appreciate youse taking the time out to shoot me some second opinions.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
No I'm not using RO sadly need to hook up the system still but a lockout sounds possible. Tonights feeding night anyway. So I'll swap out feeds and see. Thanks. Ive been under the impression the purple petiole are just a genetic trait as the main stalk and side branches are all still nice and green. Last run they went completely purple from bad feedings. I really appreciate youse taking the time out to shoot me some second opinions.
The purple petioles very well may be genetics like you state, but they are often the first to go purple with deficiencies or low temps. Tell tale of a late deficiency is usually when purpling finds it way from the petiole to the veins of the leaf.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
6.3 in hydro is way to high. You need to be around 5.7 - 5.8
Really? I hate contradicting info online. I use AN and it balances out at 6.3 on its own. I read that 6.3 is the perfect pH to get the best uptake. During top offs I'll lower it's to 5.9-6. it'll rise a .1 or two before the next top off. I'll take your word and lower it.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Every deficiency you see under the light is a deficiency and calcium is the number one deficiency that does that. Those rust spots will never go away.
Drop the ph to 5.8 and with tap water I would cut the calmag dose in half. Your new leaves will straighten up.
Watch all the new growth. That's key.