Rookie checking in

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
In all seriousness good on ya for being obsessed. This isn’t for everyone. Looks like it’s for you tho. I often help folks get growing locally and I’ve noticed 75 percent of em just basically kill plants and don’t research shit. Eyes glaze over when you try to explain something to em. But every once and a while I give someone a plant and I see that crazed look in their eyes and a week later they are telling me bout all the sh!t they have learned online and they got clones and crazy lights rigged with anything they could get their sweaty palms on.

It’s a beautiful thing when human and plant coalesce and form a legitimate bond. It needs you. You need it. I hope I never stop being horny for growing and wish the same for you my friend. Welcome to our gang of scallywags Gweedo

Well thanks unk lol im without a doubt the second person you described here, i literally and honestly cant stop lol. Being a toker for years doesnt hurt things either, this all started for me with my wife having horrible vertigo attacks and getting her card she toked for years as well but the medical option gave us a chance to grow, shes the glazed eyes person when i start talking about DLI and VPD and PPM lol but ive grown veggies outdoors for years, and had gotten into hydroponics about 4 years ago, did peppers indoors for 2 seasons so i had a good idea how not to kill plants when i started, bud is different its consumed me totally, so glad i found this place, after my reading elsewhere ive found people are just getting more stooopid lol

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Okay guys quick update on what i got going on, about to chop my last CP girl and try my first scrog out on 2 chemdog ladies, been vegging for about a month or so and been topped multiple times im gonna shoot for more than 10ozs this time, first run pulled that off 1 plant in a 2.5x4x6 same strain, with a scrog setup properly and my light hung a little high i may do okay, plans for a perpetual are definitely in the works, just gotta get my new light built for the other side of my tent, working on putting together a grow space journal here so anyone interested can follow along and help my ass out lol