Rookie checking in

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey guys new to the site, spent a lot of time on another site reading all of sir heisens teachings, learned 90% of what i know from good folks like you all here on the forums, got 2 grows under my belt so far 1 chemdog in a closet box and now 2 cherry pies in a 4x8x7 using a homebuilt cob fixture, shoutouts to supra spl,sixtrings, and greengenes on that lol 👏👏👏 currently working 2 chemdog clones, from my first plant, 2 gsc clones and just planted 12 gg beans of an unknown #, hoping to continue growing as a grower 😉😉😉 here and thanks in advance for everything im gonna learn here. Heres some pics of the journey first run ever indoor, hydro and cobs, and countless hours reading on sites like this

Attachments

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Hey guys new to the site, spent a lot of time on another site reading all of sir heisens teachings, learned 90% of what i know from good folks like you all here on the forums, got 2 grows under my belt so far 1 chemdog in a closet box and now 2 cherry pies in a 4x8x7 using a homebuilt cob fixture, shoutouts to supra spl,sixtrings, and greengenes on that lol 👏👏👏 currently working 2 chemdog clones, from my first plant, 2 gsc clones and just planted 12 gg beans of an unknown #, hoping to continue growing as a grower 😉😉😉 here and thanks in advance for everything im gonna learn here. Heres some pics of the journey first run ever indoor, hydro and cobs, and countless hours reading on sites like this
Looking great. Welcome to Chuckers Paradise

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks just got done chopping one of my cherry pie girls today had a few issues with em like a pinched airline on one reservoir, and pushed the limit of my light distance toasted some nugs on 1 side like a sunburn

Attachments

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Some decent nugs but definitely dissapointed with the toasted leaves, and definitely gonna try a scrog this try and get a bit more even canopy and veg a week or 2 longer. All pics courtesy of a repurposed scope lens and my big $$$ samsung j7 lol

Attachments

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Daaaam now i know im home lol 😂😂😂 im a huge star wars geek, and thanks for the kind words, i couldnt have done half as well as i did without the community this hobby/obsession is a never ending learning curve but with some time hitting the books its not hard to get great results

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
And im a huge advocate of diy for anyone on a budget its the way to go for sure by the end youll know every last inch of your equipment intimately😍 got plans for a undercurrent system identical to heisenburgs just less stations, and a 4x4 4 strip samsung f series build for each side of my tent, just upgraded my room with a 12kbtu ac and 100 amp sub panel to help out with expanding and keeping it cool in there. Got one 4x8 for flowering and 1 4x8 for vegging, pardon the bushes was on vacation for 15 days lol

Attachments

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage
And im a huge advocate of diy for anyone on a budget its the way to go for sure by the end youll know every last inch of your equipment intimately😍 got plans for a undercurrent system identical to heisenburgs just less stations, and a 4x4 4 strip samsung f series build for each side of my tent, just upgraded my room with a 12kbtu ac and 100 amp sub panel to help out with expanding and keeping it cool in there. Got one 4x8 for flowering and 1 4x8 for vegging, pardon the bushes was on vacation for 15 days lol
Looks like you got everything squared away.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Hey there. I’m your new favourite uncle. Yer new here so I’ll tell you a bit about myself.
I’m handy with a roll of duct tape and i once won a wood chopping competition. I’ve recently figured out internets and am very gifted at makin what the kids call “meems” I’ve made one special for you in honour of yer arrival
Yer welcome

💩

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Daaaam now i know im home lol 😂😂😂 im a huge star wars geek, and thanks for the kind words, i couldnt have done half as well as i did without the community this hobby/obsession is a never ending learning curve but with some time hitting the books its not hard to get great results
In all seriousness good on ya for being obsessed. This isn’t for everyone. Looks like it’s for you tho. I often help folks get growing locally and I’ve noticed 75 percent of em just basically kill plants and don’t research shit. Eyes glaze over when you try to explain something to em. But every once and a while I give someone a plant and I see that crazed look in their eyes and a week later they are telling me bout all the sh!t they have learned online and they got clones and crazy lights rigged with anything they could get their sweaty palms on.

It’s a beautiful thing when human and plant coalesce and form a legitimate bond. It needs you. You need it. I hope I never stop being horny for growing and wish the same for you my friend. Welcome to our gang of scallywags Gweedo